Corona virus

Many of the 60's and 70 activists even from the weather underground and others went into education for the very purpose of indoctrination

They call themselves Change agents

Here are 2 winners, should have been in prison instead of teaching college

Bernardine Dohrn - Wikipedia

Bill Ayers - Wikipedia

And Another

The New York Post reported that Kathy Boudin, a professor at Columbia University, was named the 2013 Sheinberg Scholar-in-Residence at NYU Law School. In 1984, Boudin, a member of the Weather Underground, a violent, oafish association of upper-class “revolutionaries,” pled guilty to second-degree murder in association with the infamous 1981 Brinks armored car robbery in Nyack, New York. Babbling in the language of anti-racism and anti-imperialism, Boudin assisted in ending the life of three people, including Waverly Brown, the first black police officer on the Nyack police force, and left nine children fatherless. She was sentenced to 20 years to life in prison. In 2003, Boudin was released; by 2008 she had landed a coveted teaching position at an Ivy League university.

Indeed, Boudin’s Columbia University biography doesn’t mention her violent past, describing her simply as “an educator and counselor with experience in program development since 1964, working within communities with limited resources to solve social problems.”
Here's another Liberal professor, who was a domestic terrorist AND O'bama's politcal mentor. :mad:

Bill Ayers
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigation Jump to search
For the American baseball pitcher, see Bill Ayers (baseball). For the Catholic priest, radio host, and hunger activist, see Bill Ayres.
Bill Ayers

Ayers in 2012 in the Zuccotti Park
Born
William Charles Ayers

December 26, 1944 (age 75)
Glen Ellyn, Illinois, U.S.
Alma mater University of Michigan (B.A.)
Bank Street College of Education (M.Ed.)
Teachers College, Columbia University (Ed.M., Ed.D.)
Known for Founder / former member of the Weather Underground
Urban educational reform
Spouse(s) Bernardine Dohrn
Scientific career
Fields
Education
Institutions University of Illinois at Chicago
William Charles Ayers (/ɛərz/; born December 26, 1944)[1] is a former leader of the Weather Underground[2] and American elementary education theorist. During the 1960s, Ayers participated in the counterculture movement that opposed US involvement in the Vietnam War. He is known for his 1960s radical activism and his later work in education reform, curriculum and instruction.

In 1969, Ayers co-founded the Weather Underground, a self-described Communist revolutionary group that sought to overthrow imperialism.[3] The Weather Underground conducted a campaign of bombing public buildings (including police stations, the United States Capitol, and the Pentagon) during the 1960s and 1970s in response to U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War.

Ayers is a retired professor in the College of Education at the University of Illinois at Chicago, formerly holding the titles of Distinguished Professor of Education and Senior University Scholar.[4] During the 2008 U.S. presidential campaign, a controversy arose over his contacts with then-candidate Barack Obama. He is married to Bernardine Dohrn, who was also a leader in the Weather Underground.

That was a joke, I believe. Plenty of video and pics in the news from Sweden showing they are not at social distancing. Parks look like Central Park on a summer day and crowded restaurants and sidewalks.

We will see how it goes for them over the next two to three weeks. I have heard that there is a growing chorus of folks in Sweden clamoring for the government to take this more seriously. Death rates is moving up briskly it seems.
It was more tongue in cheek but as a nation, social norms dictate less contact than here. (my buddy is married to a Swedish national so I guess this is second-hand info from one source-take that how you will).

I know that their population density is much less than ours but I doubt if a lot of people live up north so that may be deceiving.

I still believe that what we're doing is working. I guess that's good because, without the measures that were put in place, the estimated death count in the US was 2m+.

The tough part is who knows if this is an overreaction or not. We'll probably never know.

The key question is what happens when Shelter in places are lifted and the crowds come back together somewhat? Will the virus cases jump again?I saw a while back were china opened Movie theaters and closed them back down.I sure as hell wouldn't want to own a Golden Corral Buffett. They had outbreaks already. There toast.

I haven't found an AYCE place I liked since I left NY, In NY used to have some great Chinese ones, But most of those had closed since I left as well

However now on Keto I have a renewed love for BBQ outside

The best ones in PA are Amish - Shady Maple is my favorite. They alwasy hace ham, fresh beef brisket, ny strips - ALL YOU CAN EAT. I stay away from the buffet stations with the pastas, deep fried stuff, and broccoli's and I just eat about a cow's worth of beef when we go.

But the chain style AYCE are death. Even the Chinese ones are not great for keto unless you find one with a decent fish and seafood station. And then there is always that angry Chinese restaurant owner looking at me like "What! You eat more plate of crab leg! Eat broccoli I charge you double!"

I haven't found an AYCE place I liked since I left NY, In NY used to have some great Chinese ones, But most of those had closed since I left as well

However now on Keto I have a renewed love for BBQ outside
I'd stay away from those Chinese restaurants, you might catch the Wuhan Virus. :eek::confused:

Back