Could I get hired? Juvenile Sex Offender issue from 12 years ago.

I know a guy who was sentenced to prison for drug dealing as a juvee, but charged as an adult. He did 5yrs in Prison. He came from a 1 parent home and never met his dad. When he got out, worked his way through college in construction labor, got his BS degree in Math, graduated Magna. He spoke fluent Spanish and English. He applied for jobs with the state to be a teacher,...they wouldn't hire him because of his record. He applied for jobs with private companies, they wouldn't hire him. He then went on to get his law degree...and is now a successful lawyer in NY and Fla. It took him 11 yrs to get that law-degree and pass the bar. 11 YEARS !

But he's a rare breed. Most people would have given up and returned to crime.

I can't even remember the s##t i did when i was 16 (but that was a long time ago, and i didn't get caught).

We got Senators flying to 3rd world countries to have sex with minor Girls, and the system 'here in the USA' wants to hold someone accountable for their past to which they already paid restitution???

This is a crime against the citizens of this country. You have no more Civil Rights.

2nd chance nation? (what a joke).

'The Prison Industrial Complex'

This is why we have the highest Incarceration rate in the WORLD.
(that includes China, Japan, Germany). AND any 3rd world country (Mexico, Turkey, Cuba, etc).

Last edited:
America's dirty little Secret!

5 billion Tax Credits a year

Read that...

The Ominous 'Prison Industrial Complex'

Right here..in the good ole USA!

"Perzel served on GEO’s board from 2005 to 2009. He also spent nearly two years in a state prison after being convicted in 2011 of conspiracy and theft charges. “Are there bad things to say? Sure,” he said. “But there’s nothing that happens [at a GEO prison] that doesn’t happen at other prisons.”

Last edited:
Back