• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Covered CA Agent Registration Process

Quotebroker

Guru
100+ Post Club
http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001RHRk...Au6oQRoJaBvL5iJ72SCXmDp07BFch68dWEz9Z0QdnjJA=

I was directed to this link via a CAHU email asking me to sign up for live "Agent Training and Certification Sessions" this September. However, the link first asks you to apply to work with Covered CA, asking for personal info, a public profile and related information (including photo) as well as banking information. Once registration is complete, I didn't see an option to sign up for these in person training sessions. My assumption is that they will be available after my application is reviewed, but could be wrong on that.

Anyone complete the process yet?

http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001RHRk...Au6oQRoJaBvL5iJ72SCXmDp07BFch68dWEz9Z0QdnjJA=

I was directed to this link via a CAHU email asking me to sign up for live "Agent Training and Certification Sessions" this September. However, the link first asks you to apply to work with Covered CA, asking for personal info, a public profile and related information (including photo) as well as banking information. Once registration is complete, I didn't see an option to sign up for these in person training sessions. My assumption is that they will be available after my application is reviewed, but could be wrong on that.

Anyone complete the process yet?

I registered this morning also.
Think you're right. We will not see the in person training options until applications have been approved. Did you also receive an e-mail stating it would take up to 15 days for processing?

I have tried to access the site using all the browsers in the known universe from about 5:30 AM . I believe the site is not active at all. I have spoken to 2 GAs and they have no access either. Perhaps they should have listened to Mr Lujan? Epic Fail...

From the site:
After you complete your account setup and agent registration profile, your registration and license with the California Department of Insurance will be verified. Once verified, you will receive an email from our Learning Management system (allow 48 hours) allowing you to sign up for training. Training will begin September 3rd.

Sounds like you have a day or 2 to wait still.

The website has been up and down all day. I managed to register but could not get back in to view a secure email. When I called support, she told me that the email was just a welcome email and follow up emails should go out later this week with training information.

Same problem 12 hours later, has anyone had success using SSN for both state and federal tax ID #? It keeps telling me that my SSN is not a valid federal EIN.

Back