• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

COVID RELIEF: Paycheck Protection Plan

Some agencies have employees. That's my reason. I can't speak for anyone else.
I get that some of us have employees. My point is revenue should not decrease when the demand for your product increases. So the question is, how does the COVID crisis disrupt your business where you cannot continue paying employees? Are you suggesting that your agency is not selling as much insurance now, as they had pre-COVID?

titeye said:

Are you suggesting that your agency is not selling as much insurance now, as they had pre-COVID?

This makes sense, especially if you sell to businesses who are shuttering or laying off.

I want to know about the agents who claimed to make up to $10,000 weekly selling FE F2F and cross-sold MA. Some clamed to have hundreds on the books, but now are trying telesales. I see them in the various FB groups; a lot seem worried. But the MA renewals should float them.

And a few that did MA seminars are really floundering now.

I mistakenly assumed Tahoe Ray was FE only. If the FE are having difficulty with expenses, I would say it's because they won't pick up the phone and adapt to telesales. I'm not a $10,000 weekly, but my sales have not declined either.

I mistakenly assumed Tahoe Ray was FE only. If the FE are having difficulty with expenses, I would say it's because they won't pick up the phone and adapt to telesales. I'm not a $10,000 weekly, but my sales have not declined either.

You're right. People resist change. People like to stay in their comfort zone, even if their comfort zone is becoming a liability.

Back