CRM Question???

COnewAgent

I am a 1 man shop and have been thinking about getting a CRM. I have had some very bad experiences with cloud based systems and at this point would prefer a physical software. Since I am new and just getting going, money is tight, should I pursue this purchase or wait a while? Any recommendations, or help is always appreciated.

Personally I'd look at radiusbob.com first, even though its a cloud based system it is already set up for insurance and works very well.

For a non-cloud system, you could get vtiger or sugarcrm for free and run on your home system but it would require some customization in order to get it to be set up for the type of insurance you sell.

I am a 1 man shop and have been thinking about getting a CRM. I have had some very bad experiences with cloud based systems and at this point would prefer a physical software. Since I am new and just getting going, money is tight, should I pursue this purchase or wait a while? Any recommendations, or help is always appreciated.

I use AllClients. I am a one man shop and it's easy to learn and use.

"Physical software" is kinda funny. :)

You can get an older version of Act on ebay. Just make sure it works with your version of Microsoft Office.

+1 on allclients.com, they also provide a decent monthly newsletter with customizable content.

If you have Microsoft Outlook 2010 or 2013, you could try using the free add-on called Business Contact Manager (BCM). BCM was created by Microsoft, and it's totally free. It takes a little while to get the hang of; any prior experience with Outlook would ease the learning process.

Check this one out A Relationship Managers - CRM Applications Landing Page
I used to use ACT and hated it. I was lucky enough to run across this custom programmer who built this for the indy agent. He really only sells this via word of mouth and I love mine. The nice thing is that you can get it as a desktop application and you own it...no monthly payments! This program rocks and does stuff that very very expensive software cannot do. I am very appreciative of mine so happy to share. Good luck

Back