• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Dave Miller for King of Website Strategy

I am not arguing or disputing your skills at all Dave.

I just pointed that what peeler said for one grand a month seemed ridiculously expensive.

I've built complete sites from scratch and did SEO for less than a monthly rate of yours.

You are correct, it was a incorrect statement, I would never charge anyone that kind of money. I have no maintenance fee.

You should move to California Bob. I am learning you cannot count on your website so I have been going to businesses in my area and already picked up some new customers.

Last edited:
If I move to CA can I keep my name?

According to the CA DOI, there are no licenses available for new agents. Apparently they have applied to Obama for a stimulus package that will allow more licenses, but there has been no response from Pelosi and friends about this subject.

There is s waiting list and I suggest you put your name on it soon. Due to the economic conditions, sending me $1,000 will help you move up on this list. Send me $10,000 and you will be in the top 10%.

Rick

According to the CA DOI, there are no licenses available for new agents.

Are exceptions made for illegal aliens?

Due to the economic conditions, sending me $1,000 will help you move up on this list. Send me $10,000 and you will be in the top 10%.

I presume you are referring to your personal economic conditions. Sorry to hear business is that bad. Looks like Al is finally making headway, taking away business.

Maybe you can change your name to Dave and pick up a producing website for a 6 pack of Old Milwaukee.

Back