• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Dave Miller for King of Website Strategy

I spoke with Dave and he told me he could have me ranking #1 for virtually all health insurance search terms in Georgia. Other states are much more difficult.

Because it's so easy in Georgia, he's only charging me $199. If I want to add Texas for life insurance, it's only $99 more.

Rick

I spoke with Dave and he told me he could have me ranking #1 for virtually all health insurance search terms in Georgia. Other states are much more difficult.

Because it's so easy in Georgia, he's only charging me $199. If I want to add Texas for life insurance, it's only $99 more.

Rick

LOL ... Way to ...

CB009985.jpg

Well as it stands now not only am I on page 1 of Google for Austin Life Insurance I am also #1 first listing under the stupid map...

...Dave once had gas......it was immediately replicated, bottled and was sold for millions.....he gave all proceeds to Al Gore.....in return, Al promised to go away for ever…

Surprised you didn't get Chump's site with those words. Didn't know Charlie was into that sort of thing too. Amazing what you can learn about the personal lives of folks on this forum by simply reading a few threads . . .

Chumps said u would be able to help....what do u think of the domain name Annuities4Life.com

is there a step by step with regard to getting a domain name, building it, setting up triggers and such that direct people interested in annuities to your site...combonation of sales and employment opportunities?

thanks

Mike...Dave will help with the SEO portion. The website building would be done by someone of your choice. I have used Val in the past and have been very satisfied. Of course, there are others that handle SEO and website-building.

There is a lot of content writing involved. It's better if you write your own content (with direction from others). If you're not comfortable with that, perhaps you can hire someone for the writing portion.

Back