Dental, Vision, and Hearing 18-85

I’ve been looking for a long time for a decent Dental, Vision and Hearing plan to offer to my clients. I believe I have finally found one.
  • Available for ages 18 to 85.
  • Benefits up to $2,000 per year. Zero deductible plans available.
  • No network, your clients can go to any provider they want. Great for clients in rural areas.
  • First year commissions comparable to a Med Supp.
  • Renewals paid for the life of the policy.
  • No wet signature required.
  • A great product to “get in the door” with in the senior market.
  • $100 bonus for every four apps submitted until Dec 31.
  • Above street level commissions.
If interested, send me your e-mail address or give me a call, 573.544.4091.

why is this not in the offers sections, this should be moved

I like the UCT plan also Frank. I even took the policy out for myself. The nice thing about the plan is whenever I submit a claim and UCT pays it, they use the actual charge that the dentist or vision provider charged me and pay based on actual charges.

Also, I was suprised when I had my cleaning and exam. My cleaning was $75 and my exam was $45. They paid 100% on my cleaning and 60% of the exam. For some reason I thought they'd pay 60% for the cleaning because it was my 1st year but on cleanings they will pay 100% up to $75

This is the benefit for cleaning:

After the Policy has been in force three (3) months, the Company will pay the cost of one (1) dental cleaning up to a
maximum benefit of $75 each Policy Year. This benefit is not subject to the Policy Year Deductible; however, it is included
in the Policy Year Maximum Benefit.

I read that to but they weren't real clear that it's covered at 100% up to $75. They were clear that's it's not subject to the deductilbe. Just wanted to point this out that it's not covered at 60% but 100% the first year.

Also, people have immediate coverage for filling, exam, x-rays, eye exams, hearing exams, chipped tooth repair, single tooth extraction. There are no waiting periods for those services.

I've heard from a lot of agents recently who are wondering what they are going to have to sell after the AEP.

Dental, Vision and Hearing coverage sounds like just what they are looking for. More first year commission than when them move someone from one MA plan to another one.

Something almost all seniors are looking for who don't have a decent plan now and virtually almost GI.

It's not "order taking" but pretty damn close. It can be sold over the phone without a wet signature being required. And, there is no SOA form or goofy rules and regs that the agent has to comply with.

The perfect product for died in the wool underwear agents. :D

As always a good product not available in NJ.

but wait, I can sell the Accidental Death / Hospital Indemnity Plan for NO COMMISSIONS:no:

Sign me up.....

Hey guys. Get a non res license and sell it in your underwear over the phone.

We all know Rick never puts pants on anyway unless he is going to play golf.

how is that working out for you................

I have had a surprising number of agent send in the contracting paperwork. Just today five agents signed up. Three of them are MA agents who said they need something to sell after tomorrow.

This is something that prospects have been asking me for ever since I entered the senior market eighteen years ago.

Back