Diabetes 1st day coverage..

Hmm, Im going to give them a try. Wonder if they will accept an application for myself. I have sarcoidosis and was denied last month by united Omaha for a term plan due to my meds. So I was trying to get explanation of meds form my dr's they are taking so long.
Was on methotrexate and azathioprine, I'm like but I need Insurance tho! lol
Loving that pic by the way, lol funny. Do you work from home or are you face to face sales?

Hmm, Im going to give them a try. Wonder if they will accept an application for myself. I have sarcoidosis and was denied last month by united Omaha for a term plan due to my meds. So I was trying to get explanation of meds form my dr's they are taking so long.
Was on methotrexate and azathioprine, I'm like but I need Insurance tho! lol
Loving that pic by the way, lol funny. Do you work from home or are you face to face sales?

Send me an email to wino blues at gmail dot com and I will send you the underwriting guides I have. You can also the underwriters.

The vast majority of my work is done from home. I will meet people for coffee or lunch sometimes. I have an appointment to rewrite a couple 20 year terming out policies next week. I have never met them and since they are now in their 60 the premium will be worth the 20 mile drive. I very well may wind up doing a non med GUL deal anyway so I do not need to go see them. But seems like a good excuse to shower and shave.

I should add I work my book of business. I am not calling leads. A lot of my business is from inbound calls. So someone buying or working leads may have very different results. I also am Not an FE Only Agent.So I have more options.

I should add I work my book of business. I am not calling leads. A lot of my business is from inbound calls. So someone buying or working leads may have very different results. I also am Not an FE Only Agent.So I have more options.
Book of business... Must be nice :)
Im going to be like you one day!!

Anyone that has a year or more in this business has a book of business. How or if they work it is what is different. I am an old fart so I was brought up when that is how it was done. I did not know you could buy leads for a very long time. I tried mortgage leads, term leads then FE DM leads and hated them. Not that they did or do not work it just is not my thing. There are guys killing it with every type. Just like door knocking the ghettos, Kentucky hollers or working the Golf courses or gated communities works for some and not for others. Many ways to do what we do.

I need to go get the mail. I need to find my shoes. I have not seen them for days.

What are your other recommendations for ROP carriers? I know some of them are only returning 75% of premiums these days.

Cincinnati Life has one of the better ones. I was direct to the company. They recently wanted me to go under an upline or lose my contact. So I no longer have them. They return 100% at the end of the term. Or a RdPdUp option. Really shines at $1,000,000.00 face on younger clients. Underwriting is somewhat tight and they are a my way or the highway company.

Pru has been good for me on build and MJ.

While not term MoO's GUL has ROP options built in. Not a hard value added up sale.

Back