Difference between driving 75 in a 65 zone vs 85?

Would we all agree that going over the speed limit even 1 mph is breaking the law, the difference is the likely hood of getting caught and the seriousness of the sentence, fine, etc.

Kinda similar to the Tele-Marketing laws eh?

In Georgia - you don't get points until 15mph over posted limit regardless of "street" type . . .
But isn't breaking the law still breaking the law. 1mph over or 50mph over the law is still broken? But wait what if your going the same speed as everyone else who is going 22mph over. If everyone is doing it is it then OK and the law doesn't matter? hmm?

But isn't breaking the law still breaking the law. 1mph over or 50mph over the law is still broken? But wait what if your going the same speed as everyone else who is going 22mph over. If everyone is doing it is it then OK and the law doesn't matter? hmm?

In Georgia they don't write anything 5mph or under. Some don't write 10mph and under. But - it is breaking the law . . . I have many cop, lawyer and judge friends - some are hard asses - some arent.

If you are talking about commission levels that are against the rules - laws and rules are two different things.

If you are genuinely talking about the law, then yes we all break laws at some point in our lives - it just depends if the crime is worth the consequence. I speed all the time, if I get a ticket oh well. But I would never sell drugs...

What’s your point?

Around here you just tell the officer your carrying and you always get a warning!

Around here you just tell the officer your carrying and you always get a warning!
I always had them my carry permit card when I hand them my DL... Don't want them checking, finding out I have a permit and then getting nervous... .. And, in this day and age, it pays a cop to be a little on edge.

If you are talking about commission levels that are against the rules - laws and rules are two different things.

If you are genuinely talking about the law, then yes we all break laws at some point in our lives - it just depends if the crime is worth the consequence. I speed all the time, if I get a ticket oh well. But I would never sell drugs...

What’s your point?
I’m not talking about rules. I am talking about laws.

Back