Digital Master Mind. Anyone doing this?

Just curious if anyone is going to this? Did anyone go last year? If so, what are your thoughts?

Obviously I'm biased as we're organizing the thing. Just to give you an idea on how we make sure it's a quality event - we don't just vet the speakers to make sure they walk the walk - we also vet the topic to make sure it provides a ton of value.

Also, the testimonials on the sales page are copy/pasted from our survey we sent out after the previous events.

Anthony Martin has a PPL (premium per lead) less than $34. Are you kidding me? Either he is a weak tele-sales closer, his web based generated leads are weak, or he has boat loads of leads he has never contacted....or all 3

The number you're working off of is what he writes off his own pen. He has other agents in his agency write the rest of the business.

I will not be speaking, I will actually be acting out some of the most epic battles on this forum through miming.

Can I be JD?

I’ll be at the Million Dollar Mastermind the week before. :/

Cool. So you can make it!

Obviously I'm biased as we're organizing the thing. Just to give you an idea on how we make sure it's a quality event - we don't just vet the speakers to make sure they walk the walk - we also vet the topic to make sure it provides a ton of value.

Also, the testimonials on the sales page are copy/pasted from our survey we sent out after the previous events.

The number you're working off of is what he writes off his own pen. He has other agents in his agency write the rest of the business.

Can I be JD?

My wife might kill me if I’m gone back to back weeks :)

Do you do it the same time every year?

Anthony Martin has a PPL (premium per lead) less than $34. Are you kidding me? Either he is a weak tele-sales closer, his web based generated leads are weak, or he has boat loads of leads he has never contacted....or all 3

I don't know the guy and not trying to discredit him. Numbers don't lie.

think he only focuses on people ready to buy.. he doesn't chase leads... that would explain it.

think he only focuses on people ready to buy.. he doesn't chase leads... that would explain it.

Incorrect. When I do FE tele-sales I don't chase leads either. It's a 20-45 min conversation if they are a buyer. It's a 1-5 min conversation if it appears to be a non buyer.

Just 4 sales ($50 x 12 = 600 x 4) = $2400 AP. 2400 AP divided by 20 leads =$120 PPL.
OR....600 AP (only one sale) divided by 20 leads = $30 PPL. So it appears he makes only one sale per 20 leads.

Something is amiss with his numbers the way his intro page was worded.

Can I be JD?

I don't understand your logic. His intro page says he wrote $1,000,000 in FE premium (I assume it's AP and not monthly premium). His page then says he wrote this much with the 30,000 leads his web site generated.

He makes no mention of his agents being a part of anything. Where did you get that part from?

Last edited:
Back