• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Direct Billing Question

Main reason is b/c our IMO pushes 5-Star as the "go-to" carrier b/c of the relationship they have with them...which we all know allows them to do direct billing.

It is that stuff right there why I joined a Pirate Ship... In my opinion this is terrible that an IMO puts "handcuffs" on you and directs your business. Unless an IMO is subsidizing leads or providing you "state of the art, hand holding training" they should not have any influence where you put your business.

Who is your IMO?

Travis

----------

Come work for a week in Ga, ill even tag along to watch you shake your head .

Does the government give money to people other thru direct deposit or DE cards? I didn't think they did... If someone does not have government income or a job, I typically walk... I sure will ask them very bluntly "how do you plan on paying for this?" very early. No job, No SSI, are trash prospects even if they have a bank account. I rarely come across these folks. Maybe I will on these RGI leads. Day two tomorrow, 11 appointments set.

It is that stuff right there why I joined a Pirate Ship... In my opinion this is terrible that an IMO puts "handcuffs" on you and directs your business. Unless an IMO is subsidizing leads or providing you "state of the art, hand holding training" they should not have any influence where you put your business. Who is your IMO? Travis ---------- Does the government give money to people other thru direct deposit or DE cards? I didn't think they did... If someone does not have government income or a job, I typically walk... I sure will ask them very bluntly "how do you plan on paying for this?" very early. No job, No SSI, are trash prospects even if they have a bank account. I rarely come across these folks. Maybe I will on these RGI leads. Day two tomorrow, 11 appointments set.

When was day 1?

Even in Ga they have accounts. But you don't want Travis down there. He would have most of the FE agents down there for lunch.:yes:

No problem, the pasture would be really fertile for me and Gooner lol

----------

It is that stuff right there why I joined a Pirate Ship... In my opinion this is terrible that an IMO puts "handcuffs" on you and directs your business. Unless an IMO is subsidizing leads or providing you "state of the art, hand holding training" they should not have any influence where you put your business.

Who is your IMO?

Travis

----------

Does the government give money to people other thru direct deposit or DE cards? I didn't think they did... If someone does not have government income or a job, I typically walk... I sure will ask them very bluntly "how do you plan on paying for this?" very early. No job, No SSI, are trash prospects even if they have a bank account. I rarely come across these folks. Maybe I will on these RGI leads. Day two tomorrow, 11 appointments set.

Thats the ones im talking about Travis, i hardly ever see them either but if i do i walk, u will kick butt with those leads, good luck...not that u need it:)

----------

When was day 1?

He wrote $8000 first day lol, yep

I typically don't have problems with the payment portion of the presentation. I just ask for a voided check when I get to that part of the app. If they have a DE card and I'm writing Trinity, then it's not a problem. That's the good thing about leading with Trinity.

Every now and again they'll ask about the payment before I get to it. Like "I don't have the money today" or "Can they just take it out of my account?".

Assuming prospect has agreed to appointment. Mrs. Jones, I don't collect any money when I come out. What the insurance company will need is a bank authorization to take your payment the next time you get paid. You do have a checking or savings account? Oh great see you soon.

I think its time for the Southern boys to invade the mid west. Some days I think i'm back in the 70's in the movie deliverance. Some days 10 sits can't make 1 full set of teeth.

Assuming prospect has agreed to appointment. Mrs. Jones, I don't collect any money when I come out. What the insurance company will need is a bank authorization to take your payment the next time you get paid. You do have a checking or savings account? Oh great see you soon.

Please for your own same dont ever ever qualify anything on the phone other than what time you will arrive. You will thank me in 12 months :)

Do you really verify that on the phone??

You should erase all that mess from your telephone vocabulary.

Back