Disabled Veterans Selling Insurance Over the Phone . . .

By the way - I have an appointment in January with the VA Center in Dublin, Ga to go over the Veteran's tele-sales program. Awesome conversation. They even have space for cubicles for us. Internet access for the VOIP Phones too.*

They are more interested in the Lead Generation portion vs the Licensed Agent side . . .

Man, how did I miss this thread? I went to the Dublin VA and they told me they had to ban someone who was bothering the Disabled Vets. Was that you?

You must live really close to Honey Boo Boo. Maybe you can swing by there and see if Mama June will telemarket for you?

By the way - I have an appointment in January with the VA Center in Dublin, Ga to go over the Veteran's tele-sales program. Awesome conversation. They even have space for cubicles for us. Internet access for the VOIP Phones too.*

They are more interested in the Lead Generation portion vs the Licensed Agent side . . .

Man, how did I miss this thread? I went to the Dublin VA and they told me they had to ban someone who was bothering the Disabled Vets. Was that you?
[/B]

Nope - my appointment isn't until the 23rd. But - my phone sales carrier decided to not allow temp agents. Working with a group that may pay the Vets fees to become fully licensed - but. taking a little longer than anticipated.

So - everything on hold right now.

Nope - my appointment isn't until the 23rd. But - my phone sales carrier decided to not allow temp agents. Working with a group that may pay the Vets fees to become fully licensed - but. taking a little longer than anticipated.

So - everything on hold right now.

WOW Didn't see that coming..... Bro...you don't know what you're doing when it comes to FE Telesales. Seriously. NO CLUE

Hint....NO CARRIER WILL ALLOW TEMP AGENTS (people who aren't licensed) TO SELL FOR THEM OVER THE PHONE!!!!!!

GREAT! Now take every idea you've had and erase it from your memory, and buy you some DM and go learn this business.

Yea - kinda . . .

I'm going to create my own leads similar to DM but D2D . . . We created 6 leads one day during the holidays and I sold 2 of them . . . Going to try that for a while . . . ( Cross Sell Med Sups and/or MA's )

Mix in some SIWL w / Term Riders for the Owners / Employees of Small Businesses . . . ( Cross Sell Med Sups & Annuities )

Add in some part-timers ( non insurance agents ) to cross sell Security, DirecTV / DISH and Pest Control off the leads . . .

Yea - kinda . . .

I'm going to create my own leads similar to DM but D2D . . . We created 6 leads one day during the holidays and I sold 2 of them . . . Going to try that for a while . . . ( Cross Sell Med Sups and/or MA's )

Mix in some SIWL w / Term Riders for the Owners / Employees of Small Businesses . . . ( Cross Sell Med Sups & Annuities )

Add in some part-timers ( non insurance agents ) to cross sell Security, DirecTV / DISH and Pest Control off the leads . . .

Your first goal for 2017 should be to go see a doctor and get put on some medicine. You have absolutely NO clue!

Hint....NO CARRIER WILL ALLOW TEMP AGENTS (people who aren't licensed) TO SELL FOR THEM OVER THE PHONE!!!!!!

Not true . . . I can do it with 2 carriers for sure . . .

But - I need to make 6 figures on my own pen first. Amtrak, Spur, BoBo, JD - they are all correct . . .

I can get my D2D part-timers to generate 50 leads a week for me.

----------

Your first goal for 2017 should be to go see a doctor and get put on some medicine. You have absolutely NO clue!

I did go to the Doctor on Wednesday for an anti-biotic . . .

But seriously - going to use these D2D leads and just blow it out. If I can generate 45 leads a week and close 15 of them - that will be GREAT money for me and my family.

Back