Disabled Veterans Selling Insurance Over the Phone . . .

So you are going to leave OLA before you even start producing with them?

I still have contracts with OLA at the broker level . . . Great Company!

----------

We are teaching to use Phone Sales as a secondary method when F2F isn't conceivable - ie: Bad Weather, etc . . .

Unfortunately - we won't be exploring this opportunity at this time.

Annuities are pretty awesome. Learned alot about FIA's today . . .

Security System basically just a cross sell - but not so much for FE crowd.

What's going to be your process and pitch (or transition) on annuities? mailers? seminars? Surely you're not going after the fe $ right?

What type of presentation do you use for fe?

What's going to be your process and pitch (or transition) on annuities? mailers? seminars? Surely you're not going after the fe $ right?

Man - really don't know yet. Just learning. Annuities make sense - they are guaranteed, Hedged AND Insured . . . MYG's are simple. FIA have a few more bells and whistles . . .

The DOL ruling will rock the system I think . . .

I'm actually thinking of targeting the self employed and small businesses with < 10 employees and presenting the FIUL + FIA for the owner and a FIUL / GUL for employees that are healthy and my SIWL and GI products to cover everyone else . . .

Qualified vs non-Qualified is the area I'll be researching / learning this week.

FE is an easy presentation if they acknowledge the need . . . Determine the Strategy and see if they'll follow . . . [/COLOR]

He don't need a presentation. He just recruits everyone now and sends them to his new "partner". He says his partner is a member here, which I doubt because it would take someone completely insane to work with this guy and to want the type of recruits he will send LOL

He says his partner is a member here, which I doubt because it would take someone completely insane to work with this guy and to want the type of recruits he will send LOL

Bahahaha - if you only knew . . . So funny bobo . . .

Bahahaha - if you only knew . . . So funny bobo . . .

Not a swinging - - - -, here that does not know. You are going to be lucky to get a reach around. I truly can not figure out the _partnership_ and what your partner gains other than agents. Partners? Really? You are a Team member now?

And posting this on a Disabled Veteran's thread.

----------

Last night, the idea of showing Disabled Veterans how to sell Insurance over the phone came to me in a vision.

They could use the extra money and unless they can't speak - it may be something they can easily learn to do.

They can sell from home -or- their facility. If they are near a call center, they can get out the house and come call from there . . .

They could use their personal story in the sales process if needed.

They could target the Veteran market too! Credibility would be easily achieved in that market I would think . . .

So less than a month later how is this going?

I'm starting to think his partner is Sam and there is no insurance selling just generating traffic you must admit Tom does get those page views up.

Ah - the ole spiders . . . I should ask for a over-ride shouldn't I?

I truly can not figure out the _partnership_ and what your partner gains other than agents. Partners? Really? You are a Team member now?

He gains new Agents that will hopefully produce. I am a Team member. Only need to refer 10 rockstars a year and that's a new used truck and a set of nice ATV's . . .

----------

So less than a month later how is this going?

It has been put on hold.

Latest posts

Back