• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

DIY...How to Term Yourself from an IMO...STAY AWAY FROM YIG

Yeah, yeah, yeah...let's not turn this into a FEX bashing thread...if we're going to do that we can all have an honest conversation about our Gerber contracts that are ultimately through Amerilife.

YIG is in the leads business.. My 1st batch of fresh leads 3 years ago when they were Securus presented 3 homes that were vacant, hell on one address, there was nothing there but a mailbox.
Some will try to make money WITH you, others will try to make money OFF you. Obviously the former is preferable...

----------

Yeah, yeah, yeah...let's not turn this into a FEX bashing thread...if we're going to do that we can all have an honest conversation about our Gerber contracts that are ultimately through Amerilife.
Who's bashing them?

My understanding is that YIG is involved in a Trans contract and that's about it. I know of only 4 people that I would ever want as an upline and Winders is one of them.

My understanding is that YIG is involved in a Trans contract and that's about it. I know of only 4 people that I would ever want as an upline and Winders is one of them.

I would have thought the same thing...unfortunately, you ultimately are the 'company' you keep...there are some real shady things going on over there.

I agree. There are very few people that I trust in this business. I can count them on one hand and not use up all the fingers. Tim Winders is one of them.

I agree. There are very few people that I trust in this business. I can count them on one hand and not use up all the fingers. Tim Winders is one of them.

You were the reason I cut him some slack last year on the forum. You know I respect your opinion more than most. I took his little 'life lesson' personally when I got the email late last night. As I took the phone call I got yesterday morning.

I don't need anyone giving me professional advice, especially not 2 marketers.

One of YIG's agents George Johnson, acted as a consumer to try and get proprietary information from one of my FE websites. After I confronted George about this, I actually spoke to TW for about 30 minutes about this espionage.

TW seems very stand up, but maybe it's a couple of rogue individuals in his organization that are giving it a bad rep.

Seems like they might want to get the Shady characters out of the group, before they turn into a Securus

One of YIG's agents George Johnson, acted as a consumer to try and get proprietary information from one of my FE websites. After I confronted George about this, I actually spoke to TW for about 30 minutes about this espionage. TW seems very stand up, but maybe it's a couple of rogue individuals in his organization that are giving it a bad rep. Seems like they might want to get the Shady characters out of the group, before they turn into a Securus

That is exactly my point. The guy running the lead department has definitely done (atleast 1 time..and that's enough for me) shady thing. For the record, I don't have any reason to personally not like Tim. He did get the situation resolved for the other agent.

I would have thought the same thing...unfortunately, you ultimately are the 'company' you keep...there are some real shady things going on over there.

Yes, I'm glad you got out and your friend didn't get screws over. It seems trouble follows the guy.

You were the reason I cut him some slack last year on the forum. You know I respect your opinion more than most. I took his little 'life lesson' personally when I got the email late last night. As I took the phone call I got yesterday morning. I don't need anyone giving me professional advice, especially not 2 marketers.

So you don't like morning calls and/or evening emails?

Back