DNA cancer screening tables are a medicare scam

I also have spent weeks researching this. I already sell to Medicare beneficiaries. I have not been able to find a reputable company. Could you please let me know the name of the company you found. My email is [email protected]. Thank you

Yeah, when I was with AGLA, we had t summit an oral swab with every life application..
In fact, Family Life still requires it on all but their SI term but you have to get a nurse to come out and collect it... If it wasn' t for that I would consider using them for WL...

I also have spent weeks researching this. I already sell to Medicare beneficiaries. I have not been able to find a reputable company. Could you please let me know the name of the company you found.

Do yourself a favor, read this whole thread (and another similar one) then decide for yourself if it's worth risking your license and livelihood for.

The majority of us have decided NOT to partake in this "easy" money.

Exactly so basically these reps are not medically trained is my point. The insurance company is saying that smoking leads to cancer so therefore that person is to high of a risk to insure at this price. And if someone is screening in hopes of discovery prevention and treatment it shouldn't be frowned upon..Neither one has anything to with the final process just the initial swab.

Back