• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

DNA cancer screening tables are a medicare scam

LOL - not even close . . .
Which world do you live in? In South Carolina female are the majority.

Who are the majority in Universities? Female, statistics verify this.

Most of you will have your daughters as the beneficiaries instead, of your sons Why?
I often hear "my daughter is the smart one, she will make sure I am burried in dignity"

Most of you will have your daughters as the beneficiaries instead, of your sons Why?
I often hear "my daughter is the smart one, she will make sure I am burried in dignity"
When myinsurebiz said, "LOL - not even close . . ." he was referring to the statement you made,>>> "They have already taken over. Female agent are the majority in the industry especially Final Expense."

I agree with Tom...not even close. I'll bet there're 10 times as many men selling FE as women. :)

I agree with what you said in the above post. It's no secret that 52%(last I saw) of our population is female. :yes:

Last edited:

I'm in Georgia and licensed in SC. Every team that I know for multiple IMO's - have maybe 30% female - if that Seth . . .

Back