Do final expense leads actually respond to email drip or Calendy appointments??

inreverse

Guru
100+ Post Club
MN
Several CRM type programs tout their lead drip and follow up campaigns. Has anyone, othether than the marketing guys shills, have any sucess with it? Or having leads book their own appointments on a calender like calendy?

I’ll shill. Take it for what it is. I run Agent Autopilot.

We send over 200,000 emails a month for agents.

About 3-5% of prospects respond to emails.

But 30-35% open the emails. About 2% click through to the agent’s Pre-built website.

We were one of the first to push Facebook leads straight to a calendly calendar. (Calendar leads have been rebranded https://autopilotleads.co )

It used to work great. 20-30% sometimes would schedule.

But I think seniors caught on and those numbers started going down.

So then we started sending out drip texts with calendar links. It worked well, but again, I think seniors caught on.

Plus, when you add links to emails or texts, they are much more likely to go to spam or even not be delivered.

That’s one of the reasons we developed our conversational Appointment Setting AI, Nova.

Rather than sending random links out, the texts go out and end with a tie down question like, “we had your last spelled Jones, is that correct?”

Once they respond affirmatively, the Google A.I. tells the prospect why the agent is reaching out, checks the agent’s calendar availability, offers a few time slots “would 10am or 2pm work better for you,” overcomes any objections and sets the appointment on the agent’s calendar and sends out a confirmation and reminders.

It’s really sick. And it works awesome. Having a real text conversation, by an insurance agent trained A.I. is much better than having a prospect click on a calendar link.

Back to emails, once you’ve closed the prospect, they drop into our client retention campaigns. A lot of Happy Birthday, Happy Thanksgiving etc. Those emails have a much better response rate.

They aren’t salesly either. But actually result in a ton of cross sell and referral opportunities.

When a lead first drops in, it’s heavy appt setting text, email, and voicemail drops.

But after a few weeks, we drop them into a 75 week long term email sequence that is designed to engage, entertain, and educate the prospect.

So when they’re ready to convert, rather than filling out a new form, they reach out to the agent sending all the fun witty emails.

We are running a Black Friday deal until Dec 3rd. $99 setup fee waived, $100 off the first month, and a complimentary 4 Day/3 Night vacation (no timeshares lol, just pay for the taxes).

https://agentautopilot.com/bf-2021

I was about to say most fe clients are near illiteracy. I’m well north of 150 mapd this aep and I think I’ve done maybe 10 threw Connecture. They were hell to do . Call centers have the ability to capture yes and write them . What I’m saying all these drips and emails and voicemails are Bs . Most people grave face to face and personal attention. I’ve replaced mapd after mapd sold over the phone are even Face were the agent never came back .

Isn't Agent AutoPilot just a white label of GoHighLevel?

Yes! Agent Autopilot is built on High Level. HL is a great operating system, but it is how it is built out that matters.

We have the most comprehensive build out for insurance agents in the industry.

If someone is not tech savvy, all they need to do is drop their leads into the system and follow the in app prompts to add the correct tag and the system will do everything, including dropping them into the pre-written email, text, voicemail drop campaigns, the dialer queue, the double dial pipeline, the lead status pipeline, the long term reactivation and retention sequence and so much more.

If someone is tech savvy, they can lean on our support and customer success staff to customize their CRM/Automation to their liking.

Here's some of the other features and benefits that sets us apart from the crowd:

-We have over 600+ triggers and 250 campaigns pre-built and pre-written for Final Expense, MAPD, Med Supps, DNSP, LIS, T65, Mortgage Protection, Life Insurance, and Health Insurance.

-We offer the litigator blacklist scrubbing to protect you from TCPA hits.

-We have expert email sending services built in so you could get 95%+ deliverability.

-We have 7 days a week real time chat support.

-We have a full time Customer Success Team that you could schedule a zoom with any time to go over things one on one.

-**We’ve launched our Google appointment setting AI, which will automatically respond to leads, overcome objections, check your calendar availability, and schedule appointments. It’s freaking awesome!!

-We have a ton of advanced software that sits on top of the system to make it function better.

-We have guided walkthrough tours and onboard navigation to walk you through how to use every piece of the system. We have training videos on every piece of the software, updated weekly.

-Agents get their own Pre-built landing pages, website, privacy pages etc to run ads compliantly.

-We also offer Pro users their own website and a long term 75 week email nurture campaign written by professional copywriters.

If you were to pay a copywriter, they charge $200-$300 per email. So we have $15,000+ worth of email campaigns built in.

We built our system to be 10x better than the competition at more affordable prices!

So you could always say “Isn’t the Insurance Forum just a white label of their forum software?”

Well, yes, but it’s the content, how it’s built out, community etc that sets it apart.

It would cost agents at least $20,000 to build this out for themselves and who knows how many 100s of hours.

If agents want to do that, great! If they want something built for them and ready to go, with every bell and whistle imaginable, then “just” using our HL white label may be a good option.

FE/MAPD leads need thank you cards and ringless voicemails... not email drip campaigns and Google AI.

The problem isn’t that agents are tech savvy, it’s that the clients aren’t.

FE/MAPD leads need thank you cards and ringless voicemails... not email drip campaigns and Google AI.

The problem isn’t that agents are tech savvy, it’s that the clients aren’t.

Email doesn’t hurt.

But 95% of our A.I. Generated appointments come by text.

If you run direct mail exclusively, you will run into a certain type of FE prospect.

But everyone has cell phones nowadays. Everyone has Facebook set up on those phones. They had to use an email to register.

And the non-tech savvy senior will pass off the scene here eventually.

One of the other beneficial reasons for an email drip campaign is so that when you do call, text, or vm drop, it shows your name and not “unknown” or “spam likely.”

Don’t ask me how, but the phone companies are reading your email signature lines.

Back