Dont Understand Life Insurance Jobs

If you read my earlier post, I don't recruit. I do personal just like everyone else.

I did not read them all. It is just that you sounded like a recruiter or a new agent. It is fine to be enthusiastic about who you work with. However, many of these guys have been a round business a long time. Many have be much like you.

Other than the principals in your firm how many years do the top three agents have in the business?

I did not read them all. It is just that you sounded like a recruiter or a new agent. It is fine to be enthusiastic about who you work with. However, many of these guys have been a round business a long time. Many have be much like you. Other than the principals in your firm how many years do the top three agents have in the business?

I'm not a recruiter, I'm just giving people an option, if they want to do something else that's fine with me. If you compare it to those with 10+ years experience then 2 years is new to them.
I am enthusiastic because if I love what I do then it's hardly working for me. The top agents have around 20-40+ years experiences and are highly success and were in Forbes magazine 3 times in the past two years, you're welcome to look for the issues that they were featured in.

I'm not a recruiter, I'm just giving people an option, if they want to do something else that's fine with me. If you compare it to those with 10+ years experience then 2 years is new to them.
I am enthusiastic because if I love what I do then it's hardly working for me. The top agents have around 20-40+ years experiences and are highly success and were in Forbes magazine 3 times in the past two years, you're welcome to look for the issues that they were featured in.

That makes sense, I sounded pretty much the same way when I was at John Hancock. Till I got exposed to a much larger menu.

Good luck to you.

Product names don't do much to describe why they're "so good".

What's so special about them?

I'd ask the same question of a Northwestern Mutual agent because only career agents can sell their permanent plans too.

Just because a product is "exclusive" doesn't mean it's better.

Actually Global Indexed Universal Life is a not a product name but a UL that is tied to a Global Index.. Several companies, including AG offer them and you don't have to be with WFG to have one.

I think Transamerica also has one and if memory serves me right Financial Foundation is also an Aegon Company product name for an IUL.. Available to any agent licensed who wants to contract with the company at much higher than 82% commission rate.

WFG is now owned by Aegon and most of the products they offer are Aegon related..

Then you should do that.

----------

Not after they leave if they don't "own" the business. The upline keeps them.

Then you need to be "vested" with the company to own the business. You still get the renewals, then afterwards you can leave and still get renewals.

Then you should do that.

----------

Then you need to be "vested" with the company to own the business. You still get the renewals, then afterwards you can leave and still get renewals.

That is right.. and you indicated some agents did not own the business.. An independent agent is vested from day 1 with the first application. They don't have to jump through any hoops to be vested.

What happened to the WFG "exclusive" that is not avaiable to other agents on the GIUL products?

Last edited:
Back