Door Knocking Delima.

That's all I do is door knocking. I never use the phone to run my final expense leads. I was a debit Agent for 29 years and it taught me to go to the homes. I have to admit I am bad on the phone but I can get in any house and any high-rises any apartment at anytime of the day

guess ill get a list to get better on phone with to get acclimated and more comfortable before burnin expensive leads from the get go. And then figure my approach for fending off getting cussed out when I DK them too soon after they reject the appt.

Josh, I must have seen your vid, right?

Not worrying about these people is the best way to do it... I noticied when I sought revenge I struggled to stay focused.

OMG...pigs are flying somewhere.

I totally agree...why would you waste your time writing nasty letters to people...they could careless and all it does is fuel your negativity.

I totally agree...why would you waste your time writing nasty letters to people...they could careless and all it does is fuel your negativity.

Wasting time and momentum.....sounds like jdeasy nips it real quick..

no it releases my bottled up negativity to clear my mind so I can better focus----no more of a waste of time than posting here. They could ( or is it couldn't)care less-----------got a call from her son tonite and that was a lively conversation---------told him she wont return calls but I get an unsolicited one from him--------got confused on my letters, mine to her bordered on semi-cordial, semi-cordially suggested her rude , discourteous and inconsiderate. I like it when they take notice/ job well done

Call me an ass if you want but we all deal with stuff in our own ways

Last edited:
You know you've always loved him.

The dirty little secret of final expense is staying level with liars and time wasters... We run into it all day everyday... When that pride comes I tell myself it will only result in destruction and to check my route plan app to see who I am close to.

Back