Door to Door Vs. Telemarketing

I'm pretty old school. I use the computer terminals in the court house to look up the records, and I write down the name, address, note amount, lender, date in my notebook. I don't print because they charge a dollar per page.

I could use the actual book, but it's a bound volume, so a scanner wouldn't do much good.

The longest part of the process is entering the address information into the computer for route optimization.

I'm pretty old school. I use the computer terminals in the court house to look up the records, and I write down the name, address, note amount, and lender, date in my notebook. I don't print because they charge a dollar per page.

I could use the actual book, but it's a bound volume, so a scanner wouldn't do much good.

The longest part of the process is entering the address information into the computer for route optimization.

Yeah I think you could save 2 hours a week with the scanning wand eternity was talking about. You just run the wand over the page and it will scan and save it. Then you upload the info to your computer and copy and past the info into Microsoft streets and trips and presto, you saved 2 hours.

A portable printer and you can even print those pages out that you used to hand write. Then you can still go old school and use a 3 hole punch and a 3 ring binder to put your print outs in. :biggrin:

Then you can still go old school and use a 3 hole punch and a 3 ring binder to put your print outs in. :biggrin:

If anyone wants my 3 ring binder, you'll have to take it from my cold, dead fingers. :biggrin:

wD2noMp.jpg

I'm pretty old school. I use the computer terminals in the court house to look up the records, and I write down the name, address, note amount, lender, date in my notebook. I don't print because they charge a dollar per page.

Just use fireshot for chrome or firefox browser and take a pic of the page and save it as pdf for free

Back