Dropbox- Amazing Free Online File Storage

Sam

Founder
Administrator
If anyone is not currently using Dropbox and is contemplating doing so, I would appreciate if you can sign up for it at this link.

Dropbox is an amazing file storage system that syncs your data across the web, giving you access to whatever is in your dropbox from your phone, computer, tablet etc...

It is incredibly easy to use, just drag and drop whatever files you want into the box and they are automatically synced across everything.

I get some extra storage space for anyone who signs up with my link.

http://db.tt/UvObkRiY

Hah I tried sending it out to my 600-800 facebook friends when I got dropbox, I wish I had a 10k plus list to send it to lol.

No sign up through my link:

Just kidding. I may very well take a look at this. Not sure about insurance related business stuff, but for other personal items.

if I sign up I'll be sure to use you're link Sam.

No sign up through my link:

Just kidding. I may very well take a look at this. Not sure about insurance related business stuff, but for other personal items.

if I sign up I'll be sure to use you're link Sam.

It's a hell of a good service. Works in all operating systems, basically always works.

Dropbox and Lastpass are 2 of my favorite things.

yeah dropbox is awesome.

You can use it to back up WordPress, there is a plug-in for android phones, so if you take a picture you can upload it to your dropbox, you can use it on a vps, to move files from different computers...etc etc

Dropbox is good, I prefer SugarSync because you can select the exact folders that you want to sync and replicate them on any PC you want. Dropbox only has one folder.

With sugarsync, you can select folders from different parts of your PC. My entire documents folder is synced, but I do have other folders synced as well.

Dropbox is good, I prefer SugarSync because you can select the exact folders that you want to sync and replicate them on any PC you want. Dropbox only has one folder.

With sugarsync, you can select folders from different parts of your PC. My entire documents folder is synced, but I do have other folders synced as well.

Free up to 6 GB! ..............

• Staff
I do appreciate the few people who signed up, but I just decided to spring for the paid plan...got to backup the forum files in the cloud!

Dittos to DropBox and LastPass.

However, DropBox is not HIPAA compliant. If you are storing PHI, use SpiderOak with "zero knowledge encryption", (2Gigs free). Also, SalesForce is HIPAA compliant (oops, there goes yet another CRM thread possibility).

And by all means, if you want to sign up and try DropBox (and get extra free space yourself), since Sam sprang for the paid version, then please use this link to sign up for DropBox:

http://db.tt/xzdB2Z4

Much obliged...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back