Drug use and Life Insurance

Good job... This is the type of story that you can relate to other potential clients (leaving out the exact details of your clients problem), to relate that you pulled the rabbit out of the hat for them... and you will work hard to do the same for them... (prospect).

Similar situation stories, told with conviction are a powerful tool from which to build additional business.

Yeah everything was disclosed on the app. Treatment, rehab, etc...
MetInvestors is a bit intimidating though. Their med questions start with "Have you EVER....." Not "within the last X number of years" Needless to say this app was very filled in.....

MetInvestors just approved my client for 500k. He still goes to NA and AA after 15 years being sober. He recieved a nonsmoker standard rating.

MetInvestor is who I will be using also...good to know.

My client hasn't used in 18 years, but he has some other challenges. He has no bank account and no regular doc.

This is gonna be fun.:nah:

No bank account, no cell phone.... if either of those are not possessed by a prospect it is unlikely to work out in my experience. I would question his "business" if he has no bank account... MetInvestors is one of Mets life companies (I think there are 6 companies on the top of their apps.)

No bank account, no cell phone.... if either of those are not possessed by a prospect it is unlikely to work out in my experience.

Why the cell phone? I've never taken that into consideration. I've always figured that some people (like myself) don't want to give out their cell phone numbers. I don't really know (or care) if they have one. Or should I...? Please explain.

Just an observation... You have a cell number but only call you at home, thats fine...

I don't own a phone, problem! Either can't pay the bill or credit is so bad no one will give them one.

Back