• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Duford Insurance Group vs. Digital BGA for Final Expense Telesales

Between these two companies, I would recommend signing on with:

• Duford Insurance Group

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Digital BGA

Votes: 25 67.6%

• Total voters
You boys are being fed a line of bunk on dual/lis mapd over the phone . Sure easy to sell but hard as hell to keep . Your 90% dealing with dual/lis if your working any type leads . Me and every face to face agent eats this for lunch . .The road is littered with telesales agents in the low income space that thought this is easy “ passive “ income . Low income mapd must be done face to face to have persistency.Recruiters are Recruiters . I’ll leave it at that

You boys are being fed a line of bunk on dual/lis mapd over the phone . Sure easy to sell but hard as hell to keep . Your 90% dealing with dual/lis if your working any type leads . Me and every face to face agent eats this for lunch . 95% of telesales that replaced me I saved . Today alone I dropped in for 3-5 mins on 5 duals to say hello and beat in their head stay off the phone . I answer all calls in 1 hr even if to say I’ll call them tommorrow. The road is littered with agents in the low income space that thought this is easy “ passive “ income . Recruiters are Recruiters . I’ll leave it at that

T65 telesales or bust

Back