Equis or FE Entourage

Both seem awesome to work with and have extremely nice people

I’m going to go out on a limb here and suggest to you that in all likelihood, the agent flow is heavily weighted toward agents leaving Equis to join FE Entourage, and not the other way around. So why not skip that nasty first step and go directly to FE Entourage?

I know for a fact that FE Entourage gets much better guest speakers on their Monday morning calls than just about anyone I know.

I’m going to go out on a limb here and suggest to you that in all likelihood, the agent flow is heavily weighted toward agents leaving Equis to join FE Entourage, and not the other way around. So why not skip that nasty first step and go directly to FE Entourage?

I know for a fact that FE Entourage gets much better guest speakers on their Monday morning calls than just about anyone I know.

Gonna have to have you on again and have you go over those rebuttals on “I thought this was free...”

What you posted in that other thread was gold. It got deleted. But I copied and pasted and stole it :)

Gonna have to have you on again and have you go over those rebuttals on “I thought this was free...”

What you posted in that other thread was gold. It got deleted. But I copied and pasted and stole it :)
Really @DayTimer! That was an excellent post! Why don’t you create a thread on it? I think it would help a lot of new agents as well (as struggling older agents who’ve gotten used to “order taking”).

What you posted in that other thread was gold. It got deleted. But I copied and pasted and stole it

It's not stealing if you give credit ;)

I like what Van Mueller says: He says that nothing he says to prospects is original. He stole it all from others. But then he says, "Well, if you take everything from one source, it's stealing. But if you take it from multiple sources, it's research."

Really @DayTimer! That was an excellent post! Why don’t you create a thread on it? I think it would help a lot of new agents as well (as struggling older agents who’ve gotten used to “order taking”).

I post so much between here and Facebook that Josh is going to have to send me a copy to remind what I said that was so good lol ... to me it's all just doing the work.

After tomorrow though I am signing out of Facebook and the Forum at least until the end of October. Social Media is a big time suck for me, and I am ready for a

Big Fourth Quarter!

90days90K.JPG

You can tell golf season is about over!

As much as I hate to do it, I am off the course 'til Spring. Had some fun this past month - played some golf (too much probably, i.e. more than I deserved), studied up on some new products (traditional whole life and UL/GUL/IUL's). Added one carrier direct for a specialized whole life product and added a few other contracts with @SPUR CITY based on one of our Monday training calls to round out the offerings. Doing FE still but wading a bit up market as well.

Back