ESignature's ????

So does anyone here use eaignatures as a indy broker and what program works for you? Any other insights or suggestions would be very appreciated. Thank You
EchoSign is the current industry leader. After a lot of research, it turns out that 3 other companies I was talking w/ had the EchoSign platform running in the background. echosign.adobe.com

I use right signature as well. It was one of the least expensive e-signature platforms available and is very easy to use on both ends. Customers can even sign apps. from most phones.

What about doc u sign? Big I discount is like $89/year (per user) I am just now looking into this as well.

Much appreciate the feedback.

Dave

Assure Sign, Docu-Sign, Echo-Sign. They all have pretty much the same capabilities. We as an agency have used 4-5 different ones just to test the waters, Echo-Sign is by far the easiest and fastest, it also has the most features such as remind, track, tells you if they have read the docs or not. Its the best by far. Assure sign talks to Ezlynx so in the chance you use Ezlynx for a comparative rater you might like assure sign the most because it is integrated into the rater.

For those who are using e-sign. Is it verified or legally binding based on IP and the person opening the email?

If so, how is sending it to yourself on an ipad and have customer sign your ipad? How does it prove that person signed it when all the ips or mac address etc.. comes from 1 identifying device.

For those who are using e-sign. Is it verified or legally binding based on IP and the person opening the email? If so, how is sending it to yourself on an ipad and have customer sign your ipad? How does it prove that person signed it when all the ips or mac address etc.. comes from 1 identifying device.

If you have the customer in front of you why not just make them sign the actual application?

Back