Families could be denied death benefits if their unvaccinated loved one dies

Northeast Agent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pennsylvania
Families could be denied death benefits if their unvaccinated loved one dies - CNN

These days, workers who refuse to get vaccinated against covid-19 may face financial repercussions, from higher health insurance premiums to loss of their jobs. Now, the financial fallout might follow workers beyond the grave. If they die of covid and weren't vaccinated, their families may not get death benefits they would otherwise have received.

Families could be denied death benefits if their unvaccinated loved one dies - CNN

These days, workers who refuse to get vaccinated against covid-19 may face financial repercussions, from higher health insurance premiums to loss of their jobs. Now, the financial fallout might follow workers beyond the grave. If they die of covid and weren't vaccinated, their families may not get death benefits they would otherwise have received.
You can't believe anything that you hear from CNN. They make stuff up ALL the time. This is Fake News. :yes:

It's surprising the number of people who have been duped to think that Fox is the only reliable news source. All I can do is shake my head in disbelief of things people believe just because someone told them so. They will fight to the end in what they believe without having ever verified things.

And no, I'm not saying that CNN tells the truth about everything, but they also don't make everything up like some people automatically believe (because they've been told to believe it).

Latest posts

Back