FE carriers who will accept Social Security debit card?

I wouldn’t be publishing this if that didn’t come straight from their mouth, I had another agent experience it and I had a client call me Tuesday night and tell me they already collected the payment you told me wouldn’t start till May.

No I'm not. MoO's Living Promise doesn't have a "Preferred" rate classification. It's either Level or Graded. And the Graded benefit rate is much higher.

Their level would be equal to Trans pref.

Their level would be equal to Trans pref.

So you're saying underwriting is identical between both carriers? Meaning anyone who qualifies for level rates with MoO will also qualify for preferred rates with Trans.

No I'm not. MoO's Living Promise doesn't have a "Preferred" rate classification. It's either Level or Graded. And the Graded benefit rate is much higher.

He's saying it's in a similar class. What are the chances of it not qualifying for trans pref but going moo level? Also why does it matter how competitive when the competition will also have limited pricing options to fit the prospect's method of payment.

Right. As I stated in an earlier post:

"If so, they don't appear to be remotely competitive unless the client can qualify at their preferred rates..."

I guess that what I was getting at is that MOFO doesn't have a Preferred rate. I don't deal with either company in question. Most companies don't have a "Preferred Rate". The only one I have that has Preferred and Standard rates is Bankers Fidelity(the same way as with their Med Supp), and their Preferred isn't competitive. I guess that I'd call Settler's Gold their Preferred and Settler's Silver is their Standard rates.

But yes, your statement is accurate. :yes:

To the original post: if you don't do much final expense, dont look into the business with a social security debit card plan unless your trying to remember why you don't do much of it in the first place. Refer that crap out, doubt you will find any takers though unless it's in their backyard. I only do Bitcoin with Amazons new final expense plan.

He's saying it's in a similar class. What are the chances of it not qualifying for trans pref but going moo level? Also why does it matter how competitive when the competition will also have limited pricing options to fit the prospect's method of payment.

It matters because $56 is doable, but $76 isn't (if it came down to those two options). This is a relative of a close friend, so if push came to shove, I'm confident the friend would set it up as an automatic draft from his checking account and get the money from her. He's going to be responsible for her funeral. Just was hoping we didn't have to go that route.

To the original post: if you don't do much final expense, dont look into the business with a social security debit card plan unless your trying to remember why you don't do much of it in the first place. Refer that crap out, doubt you will find any takers though unless it's in their backyard. I only do Bitcoin with Amazons new final expense plan.

The only FE I do is the low hanging fruit. And yes, there is a reason I don't work that market. In this case, it's a relative of a close friend so we'll work around the bank draft issue.

It matters because $56 is doable, but $76 isn't (if it came down to those two options). This is a relative of a close friend, so if push came to shove, I'm confident the friend would set it up as an automatic draft from his checking account and get the money from her. He's going to be responsible for her funeral. Just was hoping we didn't have to go that route.

I am not an FE guy either.

I normally walk away from Direct Express business for the reasons these guys do. But I would write a friend's relative on Direct Express if I could not get the friend to put it on their bank draft.

Send me an Email and I will send you the TA to look at. Wino blues at G mail dot com

A suggestion, may be State specific, You may want to consider having the friend be the Owner and Payor anyway. So as to not possibly hurt any social benefits she is on. Even if he is the owner and she pays through the Direct Express it could cause questions when she does her annual financial qualification. These plans will eventually build a little cash values. As owner he will be able to call the company to inquire and make changes. Many of my "FE" policies are bought by relatives of seniors. Very common.

Lee

oh, almost forgot here is my *

Back