FE Over Phone Top Producers

I'm new, but I believe that means nothing on the side, right? If so then that question is answered, but.... what about my initial question?

Is it advisable to start with a company like Senior Life just to "learn the ropes" and have chargeback protection before venturing out in a couple of years on my own as an indy agent?

Nick P.: 404.660.1020
Life Insurance Training and Support - Independent Life Insurance Agent Association
ILIAA - E&O from $440/year
[email protected]

You need to talk to Nick.

You think THIS is abuse?
How are you going to handle the abuse you get on a SIT?

Got to love the Glen Gary Glen Ross.
Glengarry Glenross is such a great movie! I've got to watch that again. Closing percentage will go up for sure. GGGR and tin men are required watching for new salesmen!

Does anyone know what the top producing agents in the country are writing per wk/month? Just curious as to the potential with this? And is the persistency rate good? Thanks in advance.

I hesitate jumping into the fray, but I'll try to answer your question. There are some in-house captive guys selling $300,000+ per year, but at a low comm. The limiting factor for most independents is the lead budget. If you can afford a 1500 piece mailer every week, then you can gross about $3000 per week in the first year. To do a rough calculation of what a top producer should gross multiply the # of pieces mailed each week by $2. Of course there is a point of diminishing return when an agent hits their organizational threshold or time limits.

All that said, FE should be viewed with the perspective of an income stream rather than FYC.

We work with a company that promotes their Final Expense product primarily as a tele-sales product, and it is designed to be highly competitive on rates and commissions (100% Street).

Example Rates (10k Policy; Preferred Non-tobacco):
Age 65 Female - $42/mo (approx)
Age 65 Male - $54/mo (approx)

This company operates in most states, and we would be more than happy to assist an agent in getting up and running!

Please feel free to call us with any questions or for more additional information.

Hope this helps!

Senior Market Design

Back