• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

FE Telesales

I was asking who has the best (least cumbersome) process for carriers that provide level first day coverage (as opposed to NGL, GEerber GI plans)...

That's tough. Most of them process wise are all about the same. Most of them are about 10-15 mins long. But American Memorials is maybe the fastest? They only ask the health questions. No bank info or anything like that.

"Then have them read you the check number." *********************** Since when do you need the check number? Just ask for the 9 numbers on the bottom left and then the second set of numbers to the right of those 9 numbers.

Interesting, do you guys get a lot of people that have actual checks? 90% of my people don't have checks, I ask them for account statement, then pray, they find it, maybe it's the ghetto were I work.

Yes you go to 1st Option Insurance. They will give you a free website and you can sale over the phone and market the website. Great Commissions as well
Go to finalexpenseinaday.com and fill out the form on the bottom where is say Licensed agents. or just click here finalexpenseinaday. com/agents

Here's one line on the website finalexpenseinaday.com/agents

"We sale over 20 final expense carriers. Let us show you how to sale final expense over the phone and market your website." [emphasis added]

So Sammm, did you get started selling FE over the phone?

Here's one line on the website finalexpenseinaday.com/agents

"We sale over 20 final expense carriers. Let us show you how to sale final expense over the phone and market your website." [emphasis added]

So Sammm, did you get started selling FE over the phone?

Hard to take someone seriously when they can't spell or use proper grammar on their website.:skeptical:

Hey Rick,

Happened to catch your name on the forum for a go to for Med Supps over the phone...I'm in NJ where the big market is MA...Would be interested in your method of telesales for Med Supp..Thanks in advance for the reponse...Tony

I just signed up, I'm super excited to sell 4 to 10 apps per day.

I'm been selling FE by phone from home for MetLife to live callers from their GAWL TV ads, but the comp is insulting. I'm closing 12% with payment. I'm thinking of giving it a go on my own using Live Transfer Leads. I understand there's a big brand advantage there, but I figure at 4% it would still be viable. Any thoughts?

I'm been selling FE by phone from home for MetLife to live callers from their GAWL TV ads, but the comp is insulting. I'm closing 12% with payment. I'm thinking of giving it a go on my own using Live Transfer Leads. I understand there's a big brand advantage there, but I figure at 4% it would still be viable. Any thoughts?

No, keep doing what you've been doing. I've replaced quite a few new MetLife policies this year. Love getting in those homes.

Back