• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Federal Life Info Wanted

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Federal Life shows up on FEXquotes with really good rates... sometimes the very lowest in TN >> Does anyone know anything about the company and the product? Is it a SIWL product or more tuned toward FU? I see on the pdf provided by FEX quotes that is an interest sensitive WL..

Great company! When I started with them they had Term ROP and a decent FEX product. The short... things change.

No Term products, FEX needs reasonable clean prospects and I haven't written it since they overhauled it. They have a WL plan that is good for younger folks (decent CV build). I still use thier annuities for ease of issue.

Small company with a great back office that services agents very well. In a way, that Transamerica could only dream of doing.

Worth the time to investigate. Let me know and I can give you a name and number to call.

Federal Life shows up on FEXquotes with really good rates... sometimes the very lowest in TN >> Does anyone know anything about the company and the product? Is it a SIWL product or more tuned toward FU? I see on the pdf provided by FEX quotes that is an interest sensitive WL..
Rates don't look that good to me. They're priced a little behind Accendo and Foresters.

Rates don't look that good to me. They're priced a little behind Accendo and Foresters.
Male age 70NS $55.55, Female $49.39.. Male is the best rate in TN, even cheaper than KSKJ. Female is only 30 cents more than KSKJ. Certainly not in the Accendo area.

Back