Feel, Felt, Found

Just use the Colt 45 Close instead.

Billy Dee knows

colt45WEB.jpg

F,F,F can work for buyers that follow emotion, but are powerless for one who is analytical.

Parroting others, you need to learn to engage your prospect with more questions and take notes.

I learned a new skill this week to use for potential client objections for setting an appointment...
Exactly how is the guy going to ask more questions and get to know the prospect better and discern between their emotions versus their analytical tendencies if they haven't even scheduled a meeting yet???

In case you missed it, FFF isn't a technique for closing a case, but one of a million techniques to get an agreement to schedule a meeting.

I understand you feel this is a great new technique. Many other agents have felt this is a great way to engage prospects as well. I found that making this sound as natural as possible will have the desired results you are looking for. :)

I was simply offering an opportunity to this individual.

Now I remember why I don't visit this forum anymore...the attitude and sarcasm just amazes me. Were you a bully on the playground in elementary school, too? Unbelievable. :no:

I am so sorry that a few words make you feel bullied. I did not know that asking a simple question based upon a post that offered no value to the thread other than to try to line your own pocket would be so threatening.. Then next time you visit the forum, it might be of benefit to actually abide by the rules. On the other hand, since for some reason, you picked his one thread to SPAM, I was curious just what it was about it that made you decide this person was exactly was you need for your state territories.? At least you didn't ask them if they could fog a mirror. :skeptical:

Exactly how is the guy going to ask more questions and get to know the prospect better and discern between their emotions versus their analytical tendencies if they haven't even scheduled a meeting yet???

In case you missed it, FFF isn't a technique for closing a case, but one of a million techniques to get an agreement to schedule a meeting.

I don't say it doesn't work .. just not for me, personally. I am not a touchy, feely person. I seldom speak in terms of I feel this way or that. Instead I tend to say I think........ and that has a lot to do with how I approach others.

Everyone should do what works best for them and fits their own personality.

It's a relatively new and innovative approach called qualifying the prospect over the phone.

It will probably come to your neck of the woods before too long. You can get ahead of the curve and be the first one in your neighborhood to try it.

I understand how you seasoned guys feel about hearing something that sounds elementary to you.

I can remember how I've felt when someone new to an area that I had expertise in would say something so old school.

But what I've found is most people have to start at the bottom and every little tool that will help them has value.

It's a relatively new and innovative approach called qualifying the prospect over the phone.

It will probably come to your neck of the woods before too long. You can get ahead of the curve and be the first one in your neighborhood to try it.
Nice try Bob. Some of us actually meet clients face to face and find it easier to set a short coffee meeting instead of trying to get them to share their hopes, dreams, fears, and aspirations over the phone.

You're a rather important member here. Why don't you live up to your reputation and take the high road and simply admit you didn't read the original post where he said he was not trying to close the case, but just get an appointment. Just because you try to transact all your business over the phone doesn't mean everyone else does.

It's unfortunate that you and I seem to grate on each other's nerves. Maybe the next time I'm at the lake (Lanier) you can invite me over for coffee.

Larry, thank you for your kind words.

My suggestions will work for F2F or by phone. That probably doesn't resonate with you, but it's true.

I have followed the same process for over 30 years which pre-dates the internet and the phone was like the one in Mayberry. I never set an appointment that was not pre-qualified. Always asked questions, always took notes.

Let me back that up a bit.

For a while I worked for a guy that gave me "free" leads. He insisted on calling to set the appt or if I could not reach them to drive to their home and knock.

Yeah, like that worked.

Admittedly I am better at the Q&A than back in the dark ages, but what worked before still works.

I don't live near Lanier, but go ahead and order a coffee and send me the bill.

Last edited:
Back