FEX Quotes

Technology is a two edged sword, one side helps to improve our work capacity, while the other side we get stick up our keister.
I'm terrible with these small computers that we talk on. I can do the basics...talk, text while driving, take pictures and videos, e-mail, phone book, alarm clock, Google, Google Navigate, Google Translate, CSG, FexQuotes and so much more. It's amazing what phones can do. :yes:

But I can't do 10% of what these things will do. I'm terrible with technology, but it's hard to imagine life without one. No more searching for a pay phone that worked. Don't see many anymore.:nah:

I'm terrible with these small computers that we talk on. I can do the basics...talk, text while driving, take pictures and videos, e-mail, phone book, alarm clock, Google, Google Navigate, Google Translate, CSG, FexQuotes and so much more. It's amazing what phones can do. :yes:

But I can't do 10% of what these things will do. I'm terrible with technology, but it's hard to imagine life without one. No more searching for a pay phone that worked. Don't see many anymore.:nah:

Just saw one the other day in a low income high rise near me. :laugh: Who keeps quarters in their pocket to use one any way?

Nice sales guy talked me into the Samsung Note10

Yeah, I have been on the Note series for a few years now. Mine that just died was the 5.

I wound up going with a pre-owned Note 8 for $10.40mo 18 month lease. That gives me time to research other carriers and my wife to come off her lease. Then the 10 will have dropped and I can see if the next Note is a big tech jump or not. I keep my phones for a few years usually. If I decide to do something earlier I will just buy out the phone and use it as my back up.

I'm terrible with technology, but it's hard to imagine life without one.

Yup.

The case on my old phone had a place where I could store three cards. I kept my DL, a CC and my VA card(got to get those discounts). In the past, If I forgot my wallet at home I would gamble I would not get pulled over. If I forgot my phone, I turned around and when for it.

Yeah, I have been on the Note series for a few years now. Mine that just died was the 5.

I wound up going with a pre-owned Note 8 for $10.40mo 18 month lease. That gives me time to research other carriers and my wife to come off her lease. Then the 10 will have dropped and I can see if the next Note is a big tech jump or not. I keep my phones for a few years usually. If I decide to do something earlier I will just buy out the phone and use it as my back up.

I was hoping to keep my Active 6 until the cows came home... they just came home a little too soon.

Back