FEX Quotes

left. The man had COPD. The other agent quoted Americo.

Am Memorial
Liberty Bankers

what would he cheaper? If he was a smoker UP2 probably edges out LBL but I have 0 confidence in anything being issued up2.

So American Memorial will take copd over 2 yrs as preferred level? Any problem with combo of pain meds? I thought the copd as level preferred was kind of iffy with them? Is it every time they issue or just maybe? Do they have an app with an immediate decision?Billy keep us posted if its issued.

Foresters updates are live, did UHL Raise rates??
Looks like 10%+ across the board... FEXquotes has the new rates uploaded.. I can't access the UHL term guide for some reason but using their quoter it seems like the non ROP plans went down but the ROP took a tremendous increase..

The final expense rates look a lot higher even in their most competitive age band for the 70-year-olds

The final expense rates look a lot higher even in their most competitive age band for the 70-year-olds
Yeah... They are in LH territory.. In fact, at the ages I looked at, LH split the difference between the UHL Premier and Deluxe. On some the Premier was not all that much cheaper and the Deluxe was considerably higher than LH..

Back