FINAL EXPENSE LEADS

Please help!!!!!
Looking for an excellent source of exclusive direct mail final expense leads at a fixed cost per lead.
Contact info: [email protected]
BIG THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A big factor is going to be Where are you located?

What state? And what counties did you work? FexContracting has a lot of areas open but many are taken too.

But we do set cost direct mail $30 per lead. The ages are 55-79 or the lead is free. And you own the lead forever. Leads are never re-sold.

You do hsve to contract through our conpanies. But we are competitive on commissions and training is included free. None of the fees or gimmicks I hear about agents getting hit with these days.

Call us if you are free interested in a talking further. Final Expense Commission Levels

Here's a review article I did on different types of final expense leads as well as referencing a few quality lead vendors.

Good article. But a bit more food for thought on the “life insurance” discussion. I think FexContracting is a perfect test market for things like this because we do a LOT of mail and most (but not all) of our agents are pretty established FE producers that have tried the lead both ways.

We charge a $2 difference if the agent wants the “life insurance” wording on the card vs. generic. So for most agents $40 to $50 more per week. Just one additional sale per month would cover that cost.

But the majority of our agents go to the more generic lead. Some start with it. Others go to it after trying both. I’d say they are 80% generic vs. 20% life insurance. Some of them (I think this came out in your interview with JD) would pay extra for the generic if they had to.

Here is the reasoning they give me:
1. The easiest sales to make are to people who recently bought life insurance but bought the wrong kind or bought from a too expensive company. If the “life insurance” card screens out anyone it screens heavily from this group of people. The agents feel they make fewer sales from the life insurance cards than the generic.
2. The people who are the most impoverished and on the government teet truly DO assume life insurance is free to them. Why wouldn’t they? Their health insurance is free. Their rent is free. Their food stamps are free. They respond for some of that FREE life insurance. The words “life insurance” on the card definitely doesn’t stop those guys from responding. As you get more toward the more financially stable group it might stop some but see reason #1 again before you want to screen those.
3. When you work a card that gets better response rates you can work a smaller geographic area. Less driving = more time in front of prospects. Or you can simply reduce the age range to definitely get more desirable prospects. So an agent running a generic card can reduce his ages he mails to from the usual 50 to 85 down to 55 - 79 and possibly not have to add additional counties because of all the households he just eliminated. Some even reduce further to 60 - 76 but that takes either a LOT of population per square mile or a lot of driving on the agent’s part.

Bottom line is that agents should test their lead options to see what they like best not just assume one way works best. I’m a big believer that if an agent “thinks” something is important then it is important. But most agents after testing the wording on the lead would rather get MORE leads per square mile and definitely think the age range that you mail to makes MUCH more difference than the wording on the card.

Last edited:
A big factor is going to be Where are you located?

What state? And what counties did you work? FexContracting has a lot of areas open but many are taken too.

But we do set cost direct mail $30 per lead. The ages are 55-79 or the lead is free. And you own the lead forever. Leads are never re-sold.

You do hsve to contract through our conpanies. But we are competitive on commissions and training is included free. None of the fees or gimmicks I hear about agents getting hit with these days.

Call us if you are free interested in a talking further. Final Expense Commission Levels
FLORIDA

There are a host of Lead vendors out there. Find one or 2 and work them. Give it a week or 7 LOL!! Easy to get one batch and say those are "no good". I have 2 sources that i have used for years. I even try somethings different from time to time.

Please help!!!!!
Looking for an excellent source of exclusive direct mail final expense leads at a fixed cost per lead.
Contact info: [email protected]
BIG THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The TV leads are the best FE leads known to man. Look at both TV commercials below and judge for yourself. If interested call me.

Senior Life Return of Premium Life Insurance TV Commercial, 'We Give All Your Money Back'

Senior Life Insurance Company Affordable Life Plan TV Commercial, 'Important Message'

mudhound
I live and my business is in Southeast Florida. Would you mind sharing with me the 2 main lead vendors you had had the best results with?
If you would like to send a private email: [email protected]
Private text: 5619063863.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING!!!!!!

mudhound
I live and my business is in Southeast Florida. Would you mind sharing with me the 2 main lead vendors you had had the best results with?
If you would like to send a private email: [email protected]
Private text: 5619063863.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING!!!!!!
one i can with ease.
One i can not. I was grandfathered from being an agent with Settlers Life. No one else gets leads that is not affiliated with the agency. Sorry!! You might be able to buy them at FULL price. Most any agency out there will or should sale them to you. If not PM me. I will not disclose the name on a public forum
The other is Need a lead out of ID. 208-376-7729 i think i deal with Laura

The TV leads are the best FE leads known to man. Look at both TV commercials below and judge for yourself. If interested call me.

Senior Life Return of Premium Life Insurance TV Commercial, 'We Give All Your Money Back'

Senior Life Insurance Company Affordable Life Plan TV Commercial, 'Important Message'
The ROP ad could be considered as an outright life or at best intentionally misleading (is there a difference between the two?) At 0:40 they state Senior Life is "the only one giving it all back"..... Not even close to being true. There are many companies that have a 100% cash return ROP Term plan.

Back