Final Expense Telesales Tips - The Final Episode

Nobody's talking about the persistency of telesales overall vs face to face. Sure ramiz has a whole conservation dept. But the avg doesn't have that. Ramiz said his persistency is 80% of a recent interview. Wait till the economy tumbles to hell in the coming months . Expect some lapses hitting .I've noticed everyone's a pro now.

Nobody's talking about the persistency of telesales overall vs face to face. Sure ramiz has a whole conservation dept. But the avg doesn't have that. Ramiz said his persistency is 80% of a recent interview. Wait till the economy tumbles to hell in the coming months . Expect some lapses hitting .I've noticed everyone's a pro now.
Will ss and disability payments will stop when the economy tumbles to hell?

Short of him turning to illegal activity, there's nothing that can stop Ramiz's locomotive

As for the average agent, how hard is it to hire a va for admin and conservation

Sounds like you're celebrating that face to face agents CAN'T work face to face for the time being. Made me think of this. :err:

The agent that is working alone should have a great conservation department. No one should be able to conserve the business as well as the agent that wrote it and has already built a rapport with the client. Conservation should be considered as a very important part of an agent's policyowner service, much the same as helping with beneficiary changes, bank changes or even death claims.

Will ss and disability payments will stop when the economy tumbles to hell?

Short of him turning to illegal activity, there's nothing that can stop Ramiz's locomotive

As for the average agent, how hard is it to hire a va for admin and conservation

No but a lot of the people on $700 a month DI have cash side jobs making $300-$500 a month extra . Those are in jeopardy . So Insurance will be the first to go . Also its not like some magic and telesales is new. It's been well discussed how telesales has a 10-15% less persistency than f2f.

The agent that is working alone should have a great conservation department. No one should be able to conserve the business as well as the agent that wrote it and has already built a rapport with the client. Conservation should be considered as a very important part of an agent's policyowner service, much the same as helping with beneficiary changes, bank changes or even death claims.

Rouse Persistency is very very different in a Direct transfer TV lead that calls in versus outbound Fb and Tm leads indy agents have to work . There's much more Intent and trust from tv leads. How do you think Ramiz is selling a product 25-30% more than most co's out there and says time and time again that price is irrelevant and he wants to be expensive . The people are calling in and most aren't shopping

Back