Can't talk have a Equita training webinar at 11:00

BINGO!

Scared him huh?

Jim: "No, No, I'm not YODA....

I confess, I'm with Equita! Just don't call me YODA!!!"

It's an old interrogation trick. :)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
5Pill, you are Funny!

Maybe Yoda can start a website on "chargebacks101" ...

Anyway, it's easy to avoid chargebacks... easy to avoid declines...

You just have to have the right products, the right clientèle, and stay in touch with them.

I think I've figured that out already Yoda :) ... that is the point of my website.

Do it the right way from the beginning... so you don't go through what I went through in July under Equita.

Last edited:
"It sounded like he had more then just a few charge backs. It sounded like he had more charge backs this summer then Ive had in the last 25 years. Its real damn simple folks, if your getting a bunch of charge backs you are doing something wrong! Only an inept agent writes bad business. Now I know a great many agents out there dont give a damn about the client but you should always go to absolutely all measures possible to prevent and avoid clients getting declined or clients getting buyers remorse and calling to cancel. Quick cancels and charge backs and declines are all proof off a bad agent doing bad business. Reading this forum and all the crap that the low life agents pull on the public only reminds me of how much I cant stand insurance agents in general. What a bunch of low lifes!

I'm glad I got this info! NOW, I will never get another cancellation or lapse. NOW, I can see the light and won't have to be a low life agent anymore.

I never could tell before who was good and who was'nt. But thats all fixed now.:goofy:

RIGHT ON AND WELL SAID!
I'LL BET JODY WROTE MORE BUSINESS IN THOSE FEW MONTH'S THAN YODA'S WRITTEN IN THE LAST 25 YEARS!!!

:yes:

Hi Everyone,
I've been selling FE for a year now. I've been reading the forum for over 6 month's and have found alot of great insights and knowledge that have helped me tremendously!
I guess it's time for me to give back.

I've found this thread to be very interesting and see valid points on both sides.

I look forward to adding my 2 cents for whatever it my be worth.

Have a great day!

Hi Everyone,
I've been selling FE for a year now. I've been reading the forum for over 6 month's and have found alot of great insights and knowledge that have helped me tremendously!
I guess it's time for me to give back.

I've found this thread to be very interesting and see valid points on both sides.

I look forward to adding my 2 cents for whatever it my be worth.

Have a great day!

So...what are your 2 cents?

:1smile:I think what this whole issue boils down to is whether or not you want to spend the time in the forum searching for all the great knowledge that is here

or

If you don't have the time, pay the
$50 to have it in front of you.

I enjoy reading the forum at my leisure and have found many intersting and informative web sites that have helped me.
But that is after many many hours of research and reading. (which I enjoy).

If I didn't have the time or enjoyed reading all the post's, then Jody's site would be an option.

:cool:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
So...what are your 2 cents?

Patience my good man, patience;)

Last edited:
Thanks Rene' ...

FYI: finalexpense101.com is more than just information from this forum.

You get a lot of vague and incomplete answers on here.

That is partly why I posted my site.

I lay it out all out, in a clear, precise order.

Step by step.

I have had positive feedback from 20yr vets ... they tell me that it was helpful (especially as a resource for their new agents).

Anyway, I appreciate your 2 cents... :)

Nice to have people on here that don't have an alterior motive.

You can see that regular agents are being nice and supportive... it's the recruiters that are hot after me.

Simply put, they don't want competition and they don't want to see me continue my success.

So you have to take their badgering with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
Definiton of guru is " Anybody who counsels or advises." Which according to some other posters on here Jody has taken the time to do so over the phone and has been very helpful. So according to dictionary.com Jody is a guru. He's the FE guru. If anybody wants to debate that please put up your FE script and share it with us so we can by definition call you a guru. Since nobody else here is sharing their script or system then Jody is the FE guru.

Back