Finalexpense101.com

JODI SAID- "Personally, I will not bother with a month to month direct bill where they send in the check. Rather, I will offer some advice on getting a bank account, offer to help them get one and if they still don't want to do that, I move on to my next sale."
===============================================

Your a splabbiling lunatic JODI! Theres no call for an insurance agent to begin talking out his ass to people about how to get bank accounts. Im quite sure everybody knows how to get a bank account in this country. Your just insulting them talking trash about how your going to help them get a bank account. You ask the person once politely if they would like to pay monthly by automatic bank account deduction or if they would like to be pay quarterly or semi annual or yearly. You throw it out there just like that and leave the nonsense out and you will find mr sales pro that you have no problems. You dont gain the customers friendship by talking out your ass to them about getting them a bank account! The customer knows they do not have a bank account and they dont need you sticking it to them by making a big deal out of it. A real sales pro knows this and when the customer has no bank account he will just roll right into the quarterly premium without even blinking. A high percentage of these quarterly payers end up sticking with it too I find. If youve done your job right and have gained the customers trust and friendship then you will never have any problem getting their banking info or social security number did I say that yet?:1arghh:

Hi jody,

I just edited my post. I left out the most important line. "MOST PEOPLE CHOOSE THE MONTHLY BANKDRAFT AND LOVE IT!"

That seems to give the client comfort and positive reinforcement.

I then get thru the health questions to figure out what they qualify for.

At that point I show them on paper 3 programs like you showed.
Usually $45,$55,$65. I know some agents show more than 3 options. I like 3. It keeps it simple. If I get a feel that they can afford more or less, I'll adjust.
I've only been doing this for a year. I'm getting better at making price adjustments.

I have them choose the one that best fits their budget.
I then start filling out the app and tell them that after the app is filled out we'll call it in to see if we can get it approved.

I do get people without bank accounts. Not alot though. The mailers I send out are 15-75,000 income. I'm in California where incomes are a little higher. I still get people in trailer parks and apartments and most of them are great people. I get alot of people in middle class neighborhoods.

I totally agree about monthly bill.
I do have 6 people on credit cards.
I have one company that accepts them.

Thank's for your post.

And the show begins...

Chumps, you want popcorn and a drink?

cartoon-popcorn-1041.png

Last edited:
For you my friend, I will make you a deal...

I can't guarantee the rating because that is out of my control; however, i can guarantee entertainment.

The cast will be as follows:

Jim (fictional character)
Yoda (Old Grumpy Troll)
Rick (um?)
Super Jody (not Jodi) (I'm the Main Character in this series)

Some others may offer special appearances.

It would be safe to Rate this PG-13 but you may want to assume a "R" rating ...

Best if kids don't attend.

In fact, we'll give you two drinks for the price of one and there is no charge for the popcorn.

Sit, back, relax and enjoy...

Hit it guys:

6a01053629bbc5970c0111688ed372970c-800wi

Last edited:
Hey Yoda The Yam,

In A Previous Post You Mention That Jody Has More Chargeback's In A Few Month's Than You Have In 25 Years.

It's Pretty Obvious He's Written More Business In A Few Month's Than You Have In 25 Years!

JODI SAID- "Personally, I will not bother with a month to month direct bill where they send in the check. Rather, I will offer some advice on getting a bank account, offer to help them get one and if they still don't want to do that, I move on to my next sale."
===============================================

Your a splabbiling lunatic JODI! Theres no call for an insurance agent to begin talking out his ass to people about how to get bank accounts. Im quite sure everybody knows how to get a bank account in this country. Your just insulting them talking trash about how your going to help them get a bank account. You ask the person once politely if they would like to pay monthly by automatic bank account deduction or if they would like to be pay quarterly or semi annual or yearly. You throw it out there just like that and leave the nonsense out and you will find mr sales pro that you have no problems. You dont gain the customers friendship by talking out your ass to them about getting them a bank account! The customer knows they do not have a bank account and they dont need you sticking it to them by making a big deal out of it. A real sales pro knows this and when the customer has no bank account he will just roll right into the quarterly premium without even blinking. A high percentage of these quarterly payers end up sticking with it too I find. If youve done your job right and have gained the customers trust and friendship then you will never have any problem getting their banking info or social security number did I say that yet?:1arghh:

Why do you right everything in bold letters? Why are you so miserable ?

Please tell us your name and the state that you live in so we can look you up on the state's insurance website. Are you even an agent? Why are you afraid to post your name? Do you actually live in Alabama or just to dumn to change your avatar?

Last edited:
In response to Final Expense 101 give Jody a break!! He is providing a needed service for someone new in the FE business and charging a reasonable $50 for it. I have saved hundreds of hours with the information he as assembled for me on this site.
Be serious...........he isn't getting rich at $50 a pop. Those who criticize him are just jealous they have not had organizational abilities and foresight to form a website to help others.

clapping.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Why do you write everything in bold letters? Are you gay, short, ugly, obese, mayba a moma's boy? Do you live with your parents? Why are you so miserable ?

Please tell us your name and the state that you live in so we can look you up on the state's insurance website. Are you even an agent? Why are you afraid to post your name? Do you actually live in Alabama or just to dumn to change your avatar?

nuclear-bomb-explosion.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back