• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Finding a Good Telemarketer

CL is a good idea... hired a few from there. You will kiss a few frogs before you find that prince of a tm, but worth it. Just make sure you spend the time training them and compensating them with hourly plus tier-based incentives. Good luck!

If you are still looking for a telemarketer PM. I was a licensed producer and did a lot of cold/ warm calling while working at an agency. I'm no longer writing policies, however, I've started a business and this is one of the service that am offering.

Hi, I am trying to find a good Telemarketer. Can you give me any suggestions. I am in the Chicago land area. Appreciate your input.
I'm an Insurance producer and a telemarketer and I find that I get more profits from telemarketing then going door to door. I work with Individuals who provide leads verses companies. The quality of the lead is more important to me and working with set individuals guarantees me of that.

Back