• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Finding a Good Telemarketer

Is there a way to get the scripts without giving your name and phone number?

Josh, I did it I used a fake phone number and it brings you to a page to open a pdf document with them on...If you'd like to not even go through that hassle I can forward them to you. My personal opinion, the scripts weren't that great. Just seemed a little long for my style.:twitchy:

Josh, I did it I used a fake phone number and it brings you to a page to open a pdf document with them on...If you'd like to not even go through that hassle I can forward them to you. My personal opinion, the scripts weren't that great. Just seemed a little long for my style.:twitchy:

I'm mildly interested, if you want to forward them over then feel free.

As a vendor I do like that I provide the scripts to everyone. If you're going to claim to give something away for free I think you should be able to just get it for free, not by putting in an email and a phone number. I get why they do it, just not my taste. My site is literally free access no strings attached and it's based off of what I've done that I've seen work. I like Cole, just not so much a fan of this trick I suppose.

I do the same thing for downloads when they say they're free, but you have to give your info...that's not free if you have to get a phone call.:biggrin:

May be misleading. Many on here are atheists and heathens...

....help me out,,,the atheists and heathen I know are generally freethinkers who respect that there are people who have diverse and different beliefs than they do so they don't mind if someone prays and gets an answer. Is it misleading for someone to have a diverse belief about prayer?

I do the same thing for downloads when they say they're free, but you have to give your info...that's not free if you have to get a phone call.:biggrin:
Exactly! Also, if there's an email that needs to be "confirmed" I have an email address for that as well. I have 2 personal email accounts one for regular email and one I use when I have to sign up for something online. Then I have my business email. I think this is another reason email marketing doesn't work. People don't read the emails and there's a very slim chance they'll even see the subject of the email.:nah: This goes along with the same reason I don't leave a message on answering machines when cold calling. As soon as you say a company name they don't do business with it's not heard. "HI! This is dummy over here at idiots agency *delete*."

Last edited:
This seems like an appropriate thread to pose the question - when hiring a telemarketer do you, the agent, provide them with a list of prospects to call or do you tell them the industries, geographic area, etc of the prospects you're interested in and they make the list to call?

I handle commercial accounts only and every telemarketer I've been in contact with said they need me to provide them with a list.

Back