Finding personal dental insurance

There are a number of other policies that do not restrict root canal retreatments to 1 per tooth.
Since I have not yet had to deal with that issue, I don't know how much of a concern it is.

As far as multiple fillings go, I have had three to 7 fillings a year for the last 4-5 years. I'm sure some of those have been same tooth. Because of more serious issues I have been saving eob's the last two years, I have one tooth that has had 2 emergency fillings for old fillings that came out, one in 2019 and one in 2020. As far as I am concerned, a policy that limits fillings to 1 per tooth every two years is totally useless and I would recommend it to no one.

And as far as waiting periods are concerned, I want to see that in some plan literature, in addition to hearing that from an agent.

A google search for consolidated solutions humana dental ppo yielded zilch, so I am also unable to substantiate your claim the plan is now available nationally.[/QUOTE]

I'm concerned about your mouth and feel we should spend more time going though 100+ dental plans to find the best plan for you.

I know of a plan that will cover your entire tooth #17 for the whole month of March, and continues rotating month by month, tooth by tooth.

Or, look for the Right dental plan. In even years it covers the right side of your mouth, and the left side in odd years.

Just let me know after the pain starts

Discount plans (which are NOT insurance) do not have waiting periods or annual/lifetime maximums.

The only INSURED dental plan I have seen that does not have a waiting period or annual/lifetime cap is the Humana HMO plan.

Very few dentists participate in the plan.

Back