First Day Out Canvassing Few Questions.

I hate playing cement footed little 10 teams. They drag you down to their snail pace over the course of 40 minutes.
How about them Cats. They have length and speed. It is going to be a fun year.

Last edited:
How about them Cats. They have length and speed. It us going to be a fun year.

It is. That's why I hate playing the flintstone teams. Those 55-52 games are considered high scoring affairs in tundra land.

They can have that crap. Mich St gets a dUKe whistle and still can't break 50 points.

I hate playing cement footed little 10 teams. They drag you down to their snail pace over the course of 40 minutes.

Because they play transition defense, that what slows a team down. Looks like Michigan St. is looking to follow suit with their football program this year. :D

Tough road loss for the Badgers too but we all know they'll be in the mix.

Because they play transition defense, that what slows a team down. Looks like Michigan St. is looking to follow suit with their football program this year. :D

Tough road loss for the Badgers too but we all know they'll be in the mix.

They don't play transition defense because there is no transition with walk it the floor basketball.

One time tonight a Mich St player lost his shoe on the outlet. He was able to stop and put his shoe on and get down the floor before the offense was set.

The little 10 slow pace has nothing to do with defense. It's all about milking the shot clock on offense. To them a fast break is getting the ball across half court before the 10 second clock.

They don't play transition defense because there is no transition with walk it the floor basketball.

One time tonight a Mich St player lost his shoe on the outlet. He was able to stop and put his shoe on and get down the floor before the offense was set.

The little 10 slow pace has nothing to do with defense. It's all about milking the shot clock on offense. To them a fast break is getting the ball across half court before the 10 second clock.

I never understood the 'pace of the game' philosophy. Like big Bo would say, if it's there they'll play fast, if not they'll work it around to find the best percentage shot.Many teams (usually outside the BIg Ten) don't play transition defense though, so it becomes a wild shootout. Looks like UK has some good prospects, should be fun. Dukies go down.

"One time tonight a Mich St player lost his shoe on the outlet. He was able to stop and put his shoe on and get down the floor before the offense was set."

If you look closely, most Kentucky players don't have shoe laces, they have Velcro.

"One time tonight a Mich St player lost his shoe on the outlet. He was able to stop and put his shoe on and get down the floor before the offense was set."

If you look closely, most Kentucky players don't have shoe laces, they have Velcro.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!:twitchy:

How could the flintstones tell from behind what kind of shoelaces, or the lack of them, from the back?

I see they had the cheat in last night at home just in case the guy made the shot.

But keep on hating. I much prefer the being hated to the love we got while tubby was coach.

Just noticed there's a 1:30 game against some sloppy sec (tennessee or something), better go rattle some doors and make a sale so I can get home in time. (Record just in case, but the #9 is still taking a back seat to football).

Just noticed there's a 1:30 game against some sloppy sec (tennessee or something), better go rattle some doors and make a sale so I can get home in time. (Record just in case, but the #9 is still taking a back seat to football).

Isn't that game in Maui?

Back