• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

FLORIDA - 10 Health Insurers For The Exchange

I'm just trying to learn as much as I can for myself and to help out my clients like everyone else. All the details aren't out yet. You don't have some "secret handshake" access. If I thought you answered my question I wouldn't have posted. All you said was you are going "to write this and that". Who cares? Write whatever you you want. I'm trying to determine the best for my area. You ain't no Obamacare expert. There aren't any yet.
Constructive discourse is all I am after. Perhaps, that's why we have the board.

Using terms as unprofessional as 'WTF' and 'baloney' isn't the way to get a professional response.

You didn't even read my first response completely, I said that outside of the major companies (which most of us already have contracts with) the rest of them are small regional carriers and aren't going to be important to independent agents.

If you are too lazy to spend 30 minutes filling out contracting for each of the companies you need then you may as well find another job now.

Hi, not sure if I am posting in the right place. But does anyone know if there was a cap on the number of FFM certifications being allowed? I went to complete my registration and a window opened "stating all positions had been allocated". So I ended up signing for SHOP Associate.
Thanks for your time.

Hi, not sure if I am posting in the right place. But does anyone know if there was a cap on the number of FFM certifications being allowed? I went to complete my registration and a window opened "stating all positions had been allocated". So I ended up signing for SHOP Associate.
Thanks for your time.

Tomorrow go back to the portal and get a phone number and ask them. I didn't know there was a limit, most on here signed up more than 3 weeks ago.

Back