Free Insurance Magazines

Mel, what about these?

Broker World..$6/yr

Agents Sales Journal...Free

National Underwriter....Free ( to me )

They need circulation so rates are free or close to it.

I signed up for 4 mags days after this was posted. All I got was spammed to death - took me weeks to "unsubscribe" from all of the emails and have yet to see a single magazine. No bust on Sam, but I think this is nothing more than a way to harvest agent's personal info.

Broker World..$6/yr

Agents Sales Journal...Free

National Underwriter....Free ( to me )

They need circulation so rates are free or close to it.

I am all in favor of these, but Tradepub does not include them in their list.

How do you get National Underwriter for free?

I guess if you're getting mags thru a 3rd party marketer, instead direct with the co, you are getting tons of spam. I have signed up directly with these pubs thru their circulation desks.

Re Nat'l Under....I don't know. One day it showed up as a complimentary, and been going strong for over 2 yrs now. I'll check when I get my renewal notice to see if they want reco's and i'll get back to you with specifics. That is a pricey mag...so i'm surprised too.

Seems there is a new mag in town. The insurancenewsnet magazine. And yes they run their title just as i typed it.

They cover all areas of insurance...life, annuities,hsa's. ltc, etc.

Just got my first copy. You can subscribe online at:

Insurance News Net

I have recieved my 2nd issues of SMA and benefits selling. NOt sure why I chose benefits selling. I work in the senior market.

Seniors have spouses that may be younger and may yet be employed and and/or associate with other seniors and the beat goes on.

Or it gives you just one more subject to talk about at your cocktail parties.

Latest posts

Back