• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Gap Insurance for State of TN

bluelinebroker

Hi, all. I signed onboard with united american for a few reasons. However I live in the state of TN and several of the products I want to sell are not in my state. Im looking for gap insurance to cover co insurance and ded for ind health. Is there a company that offers it?

Thanks

Hi, all. I signed onboard with united american for a few reasons. However I live in the state of TN and several of the products I want to sell are not in my state. Im looking for gap insurance to cover co insurance and ded for ind health. Is there a company that offers it?

Thanks

Loyal American has a gap plan. Not sure if its in your state though.

I'm assuming this is on an individual basis? I had a referral ask if individual gap plans existed. Thanks.

BlueLineBroker,
I just read in another part of the forum that United American is a "captive" company that only allows you to sell their plans. Tread carefully my friend. I was fired from Prudential in 1996 for selling non-Pru products. In hindsight, being let go was a good thing for me...but it might not be for you, at this point in your life.
-Allen

Back