Gatekeepers @%#&

Based on experience, in a fifteen employee business the OWNER is making all the decisions...

Two choices:

You go in at the HR person level. Even if you "sell" them, they don't get to decide anything - the owner is where the magic is. They have no authority, they run interference.

-or-

You talk with the owner, who likes the concept and directs you to call the HR person.

Which do you think will result in more business?

You see, I'm now confused. I thought this was about getting to an individual to sell Life Insurance as in a Individual Plan? Now I know that health and group is the end all and be all with some here but, really do you all have to carry it to these extremes?

So before I add any snotty comments toward a certain individual let me make sure what is being discussed. So what sale are we discussing, is this about health, group of individual life?

the original post was just "how do you get past the gatekeeper" and didn't target either health or life.

If you're calling BtoB for life is the goal to speak to the owner about an individual life policy or group life for the business?

the original post was just "how do you get past the gatekeeper" and didn't target either health or life.

If you're calling BtoB for life is the goal to speak to the owner about an individual life policy or group life for the business?

From recent threads that we all are discussing I would assume Life as in individual but, you never know around here! :twitchy:

How do you get passed the gatekeeper? :no:

When they ask what is this about i just say " tell him i have some really good news for him "

When they answer the phone i blurt out " i just saved a bunch of money by switching my health insurance and maybe so can you ! "

I don't know what the hell you're doing...I get five to six calls...a day.

"moonlightandmargaritas"

Your name says it all. I'd call anyplace named "moonlightandmargaritas" five times a day myself.

BTW- What time's closing? LOL

Back