• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Getting Started in Medicare Supplement Sales

Hi Everyone this is my first post and thanks in advance for the advice.
I am recently licensed in IL and reside in the Chicagoland area. I realy enjoy working with seniors feel that the medicare supplement market would best suit my interests and long term professional goals. I have been in mortgage sales for 15 years and feel like lead generation will be the biggest barrier to success in the new field. After much searching I am considering a position with Senior Benefit Group.

The biggest selling point is that they are offering pre-set appointments with people turning 65. I have spoken with a couple of their newer agents both of which have had a 90% positive experience during their 6 month tenure.

Does anyone have any experience with them or have advice getting started in this field?

Thanks again-

Hi Everyone this is my first post and thanks in advance for the advice.
I am recently licensed in IL and reside in the Chicagoland area. I realy enjoy working with seniors feel that the medicare supplement market would best suit my interests and long term professional goals. I have been in mortgage sales for 15 years and feel like lead generation will be the biggest barrier to success in the new field. After much searching I am considering a position with Senior Benefit Group.

The biggest selling point is that they are offering pre-set appointments with people turning 65. I have spoken with a couple of their newer agents both of which have had a 90% positive experience during their 6 month tenure.

Does anyone have any experience with them or have advice getting started in this field?

Thanks again-

If I can help, let me know.

Back