• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

GOATS and Unicorns

DayTimer

Guru
5000 Post Club
Ok, talking final expense only, not FE + a SPWL, not FE plus annuity premium, simplified issue final expense only:

Most applications in a day?

Most applications in a month?

Most AP in a month?

Can be your numbers or someone else's ... I'm just curious what might have been accomplished out there.

What if its a GOAT and a unicorn?

cgW2-JnvBlBPlfQHML8ntb45qMFeboT7hlcSU6fLHudfO998gOnDhFgHMSr2Xvdb1wTy49zCyEOovEVabGn-GhxVXw6U1MO-KO1vllVJjWpjepM3oasXoSNayQI

Last edited:
There’s a physical limit what a face to face agent can do . To do $100 k in a month you’d have to be buying 100 leads a week and have an appt setter calling from10-8 setting appts on the 30 mins . Let’s say avg premium $70 a month . That’s selling almost 120 policy’s or over 29 a week . 60% close ratio that’s seeing 55 or so people . That’s sitting in front 9 people a day 6 days a week . That will require 13-14 appts a day for 6 days a week for 4 straight weeks . That’s working 9-8 6 days a week . I guess it could be done but that’s insanity . That would be much much easier for telesales working 10 am to 10 pm . Also the above is not taking into account all the windshield time .

There’s a physical limit what a face to face agent can do . To do $100 k in a month you’d have to be buying 100 leads a week ...

I'm thinking it would take some real out of the box planning and activity to hit it. I do believe there is an agent who I don't want to name here who has done this. My understanding is he worked an urban area, and, as you suggested, bought 100 leads a week. I think he said he buys 100 to 125 leads a week.

EDIT: I cannot personally confirm his production unfortunately. And I don't know him well enough to take his word for it. I believe it is true, but can't back that up with proof.

Last edited:
Back