Golden Rule - direct or with key broker

Hunter,
My contract will give you 22% from case 1 with no production requirement. 20% direct from GR and the other 2% comes from my agency.

I actually agree with TXINSURANCE in most cases. My contract is a little different through.

can i get some more info on that contract. i'am looking to get contracted with GR right now.thanks

Excellent point TX. I don't do enough with GR to ever get close to those bonus payouts or trips. I did 51 cases with them in personal production in 2006 and never sniffed any Key Broker contest bonuses or trips. That's for the very large Key Brokers with dozens and dozens of agents.

If I ever do qualify for bonuses, I'm going to give my sub-brokers a percentage of the bonus based on how many cases they wrote. I'm more concerned with keeping my overall case count high enough to keep my 24% on personal production which is why I'm offering a flat 22% to all sub-brokers with no production minimum.

I'd like to know is that 22% commision annualized for the full 12 months thats what im at now around 21% with a production minimum. Which I'd like to get away from.

Back