Google Voice for Cold Calling?

That is a great idea. I wish Radius did that..,

Still working through some of the technical aspects, but it's promising. I think you in particular will love the product. I don't think you'll end up with a subscription right away, but my goal is to have people just like you like it so much you'll recommend it. The beta is slated for a week from Monday.

Still working through some of the technical aspects, but it's promising. I think you in particular will love the product. I don't think you'll end up with a subscription right away, but my goal is to have people just like you like it so much you'll recommend it. The beta is slated for a week from Monday.

Are you trying to use a sales pitch on me?:skeptical: you made me feel funny on the inside...

Are you trying to use a sales pitch on me?:skeptical: you made me feel funny on the inside...

Nope. In putting this together I have thought about some comments you've made on the subjects at hand and it's shaped the way I've thought about structuring this. I think you're going to like it. More importantly, I think a large number of people similar to you are going to like it.

Nope. In putting this together I have thought about some comments you've made on the subjects at hand and it's shaped the way I've thought about structuring this. I think you're going to like it. More importantly, I think a large number of people similar to you are going to like it.

I can't lie. It is a great idea. I assume I get royalties?

There may be some TOS that excludes it, but I had great success using it with a local number to where I was targeting.

I found a script online that allowed me to link excel to Google voice, so I could simply click the number in the spreadsheet to call, instead of manually dialing.
I can't PM you... Wanna share that script?

Cant wait to actually learn something about your "magical dialer" Josh. I am still very interested in information...

This is actually separate and apart from my dialer. This is going to be in conjunction with a new list product to compete with infofree.com. The dialer is up and running now, geared more towards folks managing telemarketers vs doing their own calling. An update is being done that will make it more attractive to single users though, both in terms of usability and price.

I have 40 cubes to manage... still would love information on your dialer for multiple users, something alternatively to five9. You said your product was comparable to five9 just let me know :)

I have 40 cubes to manage... still would love information on your dialer for multiple users, something alternatively to five9. You said your product was comparable to five9 just let me know :)

It's much more like Five9 than Mojo or I'll let you know when the new release comes out.

Back